News Morgan Charrière vs AJ Cunningham is set for UFC Paris on Sept. 28

Who wins?

• Total voters
Guess Morgan getting softballs for highlight reels will be a staple of Paris cards moving forward.

Yeah this is gonna be a massacre and that's the intention. Charriere might only be okay but Cunningham is awful. 1st round TKO.

Cunningham is like 145's Trevor Peek, but notably worse in pretty much every metric. He will get milked for use as a punching bag by the company in order to prop up whatever dude they're pushing at the moment. He'll probably end up going 0-4 with multiple stoppage losses before getting cut.

Morgan on the other hand isn't elite, but at least seems fairly talented when he isn't coasting his way to a Split or Majority Decision -- most of which he loses. He had a case for beating Chepe, though.

I have not seen either fight, I have to admit. But I like that we're getting more French talent into the roster.

Hopefully they have done some grappling 😵‍💫

Can you please add this to the poll:

<FookIsThatGuy>

This guy Cunningham is gonna have a decade taken off his life from 3-4 UFC fights.

pretty egregious showcase matchmaking, but the exact nature of Cunningham's demise is unclear. I'm thinking Charriere by bodyshot KO

Back