More proof that snopes cannot be trusted...

Cliffs:
A group of veterans who patrol the dessert in Arizona hoping to help homeless veterans, came across a what they reported was "a child trafficking camp in the middle of Tucson."

CLAIM

A veteran group patrolling in Tucson, Arizona, found a child trafficking site.

RATING

False

ORIGIN

In late May and early June, conspiratorial web sites such as TheFreeThoughtProject.com reported that a veteran group had stumbled upon a “disturbing bunker” in Tucson, Arizona, that was being used for child sex trafficking:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-veterans-discover-trafficking-bunker-tucson/

Update: The supposed arbiters of truth at Snopes have attempted to claim that this story is false. For that reason, and without any other input, thousands of people who shared this article received notices from Facebook—who trusts an agency with a history of corruption to be their fact-checking source—that they shared fake news.

Snopes’ article attempting to debunk this story is nothing more than disinformation. They cannot prove this ‘claim’ to be ‘false’ as there was no claim ever made by us. The Free Thought Project merely reported on the activities of VOP and noted the possibility that this camp could also simply be a homeless camp. It’s why we used quotes in the title around “Child Trafficking Camp” because these were their words, not ours.

If Snopes is allowed to lie and punish those for reporting on this information—without recourse—the days of free information exchange are over. We have sent Snopes a cease and desist and will continue to report any information that we think our readers value....

Update 2: According to police, they brought through cadaver dogs. Well, according to a recent post by VOP, they missed one. Thursday afternoon, VOP posted a video of what they are calling a child’s remains on their Facebook page.

The team finds the child’s remains around the 10 minute mark in the video below.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/v...isturbing-child-trafficking-bunker-in-tucson/
Snopes is proving more honest both objectively and spiritually than the "Free Thought Project".

I put that in quotes because that's the language they used. Clearly there's no actual thinking going on over there.

We have no responsibility to verify any fact put in quotes......

Yeah stellar reporting

Why would the medical examiner lie? Did deep state pay them to?
darth20soros.jpg

You kinda gotta admire the dedication.

"What if everybody else is lying? What if the group I'm a part of, with the crappy video and admittedly deceptive headline... is the only thing real in the world!"

I know a few religions that would love you TS. And one that definitely would not....

Why is that righties are main ones who have a problem with snopes?

To be fair, the Free Thought Project is mostly bullshit. It's burnout clickbait.

OP doing some serious flailing

Snopes is an absolute propaganda site, anything they declare false is probably the opposite.

This whole story may be nothing and just a homeless camp but if there is even a shred of it being true then why not look further. It amazes me peoples willful ignorance.

Posters on here would rather just spam idiotic gifs and cover their eyes from any harsh reality. This isn't even a partisan issue.

Also shame on the mods on this site when I have to scroll through nearly a whole page of identical gifs and that deal isn't cleaned up to provide more efficient thread navigation.

Snopes is an absolute propaganda site, anything they declare false is probably the opposite.

This whole story may be nothing and just a homeless camp but if there is even a shred of it being true then why not look further. It amazes me peoples willful ignorance.

Posters on here would rather just spam idiotic gifs and cover their eyes from any harsh reality. This isn't even a partisan issue.

Also shame on the mods on this site when I have to scroll through nearly a whole page of identical gifs and that deal isn't cleaned up to provide more efficient thread navigation.

What do you feel that Snopes should have done differently? They checked with law enforcement, who said that they found no sign of any form of human trafficking.

What do you feel that Snopes should have done differently? They checked with law enforcement, who said that they found no sign of any form of human trafficking.

Since when do you value anything said by law enforcement?

Branding something fake news because the almighty Snopes deemed it that is an issue. People should have the ability themselves to look into things instead of being spoon fed the answer by a biased site. How far did Snopes investigate police decision did they request the actual report or just look at a press release? Did they interview the witnesses or visit the site themselves?

"Adequately prepare": you mean own a cellphone made after 2012?

Failure to deflect, 10 yard penalty. 2nd down. Point remains, only poor fuckers (with outdated technology) seem to stumble across groundbreaking finds. If only they'd return with equipment made in the last decade! But they don't, because they're poor*.

* Fake. Sorry, I meant "because it's all fake." That's why they don't go back with actual law enforcement and modern equipment. Because it's fake.
Way to be a knee-jerk. I wasn't trying to deflect or even argue the authenticity of such videos. Just pointing out when folks "stumble across stuff", as you put it, they tend to use what they have available.

This thread is more awkward than that time John Lennon wore a red bell-bottom racing suit.

Back