Opinion More great executive orders from Uncle Biden!

Noveltymortar

The Great Sage of Sherdog
@Brown
Reaction score
More great news comrades!

No more chicken or beef! Bad for environment! Tasty and nutritious tofu wafers for everyone!

Al Sharpton to appear on $5 bills and AOC on the $100!

No more personal transportation! Bad for environment! New bus routes to pick up caucasians from their new concentration, sorry, holiday camps for work duty! Reparations through labor!

No more fancy colored sneakers! Too hot on feet! Government issued hemp sandals for all workers!

All old movies to be remade with minority and genderqueer casting!

I for one am overjoyed at these new expressions of unity from our leader!

tenor.gif

I came thinking this was a real thread. Turns out its just OP being a goof

Burbs discussion would make for a better thread.
Agreed.
We have plenty of time to give Biden a hard time for being older than shit and a commie or whatever. I’m more interested in the legal ramifications of someone’s garbage being public domain.

No more chicken or beef! Bad for environment! Tasty and nutritious tofu wafers for everyone!

No more personal transportation! Bad for environment! New bus routes to pick up caucasians from their new concentration, sorry, holiday camps for work duty! Reparations through labor!

No more fancy colored sneakers! Too hot on feet! Government issued hemp sandals for all workers!

Well, better than the previous executive orders.

See guys, this is Ripskater. You can tell because he has that special brand of retardation.

Back