More Footage from ESPN's Interview with Conor

Interesting, thanks.

A little off-putting that the quote in the title of the video isn't anywhere in the video itself.

EDIT: I must have zoned out or something, ignore me.

I kind of want to see what his excuse will be if he loses again. All this talk about complacency doesn't match up with what he was saying in the past.

Also interested to see what numbers he brings in now that he's not running his mouth and rattling off one liners all of the time.

The man has been humbled, it might be the best thing that has happened to him, but it might also just be the end of his arrogance.

Tired of all these interviews, why can't it be Saturday already?

War Rumble!

You would think Conor was Brazilian with all of these excuses.

He thinks he was close to winning, but after watching that fight again I have to say the first round was even, Conor was winnning the 2nd barely, then he got caught. That first round wasn't near as one sided and you can actually see where the 1-2's gas him at the end of the first.

My prediction:
9mWhRb.gif

You would think Conor was Brazilian with all of these excuses.

He thinks he was close to winning, but after watching that fight again I have to say the first round was even, Conor was winnning the 2nd barely, then he got caught. That first round wasn't near as one sided and you can actually see where the 1-2's gas him at the end of the first.

I did notice him slowing down at the end of round 1. But he also clearly won that round. He landed the far more damaging and heavier punches. He missed alot also. The only big punches nate landed in the fight were the ones that forced conor to panic wrestle. Up that point, he didn't land anything worth of note.

I did notice him slowing down at the end of round 1. But he also clearly won that round. He landed the far more damaging and heavier punches. He missed alot also. The only big punches nate landed in the fight were the ones that forced conor to panic wrestle. Up that point, he didn't land anything worth of note.

Watch it again. Nate peppers him a lot in round 1 and Conor really only hit him with a few good shots. Conor was hitting air and shoulders. He caught a 2nd wind, but that 1-2 already did its damage in the 1st round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back