More controversial UFC title fights: Robbie Lawler or Benson Henderson?

?

• Total voters
Definitely Lawler, his fight against Condit was a daylight robbery.

I still don't get why the 2nd Hendricks is supposedly controversial. Pretty clear 1,4,5 for Robbie there.

Robbies only bad decision was the Condit fight. Benson's robberies were more blatant and often imo

Lawler.
At least Benson wasn't smacked around so badly and you could at least believe he was the best LW despite the close fights.
Lawler isn't even the best fighter in his division.

I thought Edgar won both times and Hendricks won both times. The Condit fight doesn't bother me as much but I thought he won too.

I still don't get why the 2nd Hendricks is supposedly controversial. Pretty clear 1,4,5 for Robbie there.

Robbies only bad decision was the Condit fight. Benson's robberies were more blatant and often imo

Robbie did jack shit and just stood there 2-4. I was amazed at that decision

Robbie leaves it all in the cage every time and sometimes it's left up to the judges to decide, that's just the way it is. He's fighting the best guys in the world and he's not fighting them GSP style or Bendo style. He's going to war with them and the fights are still close and controversial. I don't see how this guy does not get all the credit in the world. It honestly boggles my mind how people can try to talk down on this guy.

Hendricks didn't do anything in 4 either though. Robbie punching him with his back to the fence was the only thing that happened.

Robbie 1-4-5 IMO but I can see an argument for Hendricks.. It wasn't a robbery regardless.. Neither was the Condit fight... A similar close 48-47 for either guy hinging on round three.. I do find the taste of Condit fan tears delicious for my own reasons however. So salty. ;)

doubt-robbie-lawler-at-your-own-peril.jpg

Lawler most likely lost to hendricks but I don't give a damn because Lawler won under PRIDE rules.

Lawler lost to Condit...Pride or UFC rules, the man lost...Condit was robbed.

Benson beat Frankie twice....Benson beat Gilbert...Benson beat Nate.

Robbie lawler is more contreversial.
Condit was not robbed. It was a close fight that came down to round 3. Condit outlanded Robbie but Robbie landed the much better shots.

Robbies wins have been bigger gifts. His fights are just more exciting so people are willing to ignore the bad decisions. Bendos were just tough to score but his fight style angered fans so they complained more than needed.

1. Robbie won his close fights due to aggression eeking him rounds
2. Bendo won his close fights due to point posturing for judges eeking him rounds (intentional displays of false confidence like hair swiping/toothpick playing to steal close rounds)
3. The only clear straight-up ROBBERY was Bendo taking Edgar 2

Has to be Bendo

Back