News More bad taste / racist media posts

Because of who they exclude (because of her RACE!)
Because her country is where the crisis started. Race & nationality are 2 different things.

Like when Colby called Brazil a filthy dump, not racist. Unless u consider Anderson, Lyoto, & Wanderlei the same race.

Looks like the poster managed to "flu" by some heads here.

Wimps with thin skin and no sense of humor. Yall wouldve had a heart attack over comedy from the 80s and 90s.

Lots of hilarious jokes are tasteless
This one isn’t but it’s definitely not offensive
If she had a water bottle on her head tho.....

The ONLY people that wear those masks where I live have always always always been chinese.

No other ethnicity ever wears them.

This is not the only account I have seen post it but you only need to see it once I guess.

Not cool.

Let’s see shock culture + social media + fame whores = stupid decisions meant to shock.

Corona virus memes are all over the place. Who gives a fuck. Remember ebola? That was 10x worse and there were memes about that shit everywhere.

If this was to make any sense it would be Zhang wearing the mask. Not funny and not intelligent at all.

Some air almost went through my nose. 4/10

Lmao ya chinese are diminutive and non threatening it's not funny when they die...anyone else tho? Fuck em

Well...... its 2020 jokes are racism now, people need to relax sure the issue is serious but dont get so butthurt it adds fuel

Someone should do a photoshop of Joana's face on some concentration camp victims in Poland. I'm sure she would see the funny side
<36>

This is not the only account I have seen post it but you only need to see it once I guess.

Not cool.

giphy.gif

Back