More accurate edit to Kimbo Slice's record on Wikipedia

TheLoneWolf527

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
R3ZNmLp.png

Funny because it's true.

Did Kevin Ferguson ever have any battles that were not scripted?

It seems that there is always something suspicious with him. After all, a lot of individuals think that the duel against Ken Shamrock was fixed.

I wonder if Dhafir Harris threw the fight today.

It seems that there is always something suspicious with him. After all, a lot of individuals think that the duel against Ken Shamrock was fixed.

I actually fortunately missed he fight apart from the replay of the finish and that just reminded me of Rolles Gracie.

editing wiki directly after an event is so played out, but messing up the spelling and then making a thread to highlight what a genius you are is hilarious.

No. That isn't what it looks like when a fighter throws a fight. That was really and truly a man gasping for air because his cardio was just that bad.

I actually fortunately missed he fight apart from the replay of the finish and that just reminded me of Rolles Gracie.

Regardless, Rolles Gracie Jr. is still better than both Kevin Ferguson and Dhafir Harris.

No. That isn't what it looks like when a fighter throws a fight. That was really and truly a man gasping for air because his cardio was just that bad.

All I care about is that there aren't any more scripted and/or fixed fights in MMA.

It looks like Dhafir Harris isn't undefeated any more.

Regardless, Rolles Gracie Jr. is still better than both Kevin Ferguson and Dhafir Harris.
Oh for sure, I just meant that seeing a guy do a little dance and collapse isn't too fishy to me if that's where you were going. Obviously I never saw the whole fight.

Oh for sure, I just meant that seeing a guy do a little dance and collapse isn't too fishy to me if that's where you were going. Obviously I never saw the whole fight.

Kevin Ferguson vs. Dhafir Harris reminds me of Nathan Diaz vs. Gray Maynard 3 (the battle where Diaz stopped Maynard in the first round and Maynard looked like he was channeling the spirit of Ric Flair).

Kevin Ferguson vs. Dhafir Harris reminds me of Nathan Diaz vs. Gray Maynard 3 (the battle where Diaz stopped Maynard in the first round and Maynard looked like he was channeling the spirit of Ric Flair).
Haha I can see what you mean. You wouldn't put it past these guys to be involved in something fishy. Did you see the stand up from the mount in one of Dada's fights? Holy chit. Kimbo has his history too.

Haha I can see what you mean. You wouldn't put it past these guys to be involved in something fishy. Did you see the stand up from the mount in one of Dada's fights? Holy chit. Kimbo has his history too.

Anything is possible but I doubt that Maynard would throw a battle against Diaz. Technically, the encounter in 2013 was their third duel.

Diaz stopped Maynard in the second round during the Ultimate Fighter 5 Lightweight Grand Prix. Officially, all of the Ultimate Fighter tournament fights are exhibitions except for the final of the grand prix.

After that, in the year 2010, Maynard won a close split-decision against Diaz in an official MMA bout.

Afterwards, Nate Diaz stopped Maynard during an official MMA fight.

Furthermore, Maynard's loss against Nathan Diaz was the second of a 4-fight losing streak that Maynard is still suffering.

Anything is possible but I doubt that Maynard would throw a battle against Diaz. Technically, the encounter in 2013 was their third duel.

Diaz stopped Maynard in the second round during the Ultimate Fighter 5 Lightweight Grand Prix. Officially, all of the Ultimate Fighter tournament fights are exhibitions except for the final of the grand prix.

After that, in the year 2010, Maynard won a close split-decision against Diaz in an official MMA bout.

Afterwards, Nate Diaz stopped Maynard during an official MMA fight.

Furthermore, Maynard's loss against Nathan Diaz was the second of a 4-fight losing streak that Maynard is still suffering.
Lol I wasn't referring to 'Nathan' Diaz or Gray.

Lol I wasn't referring to 'Nathan' Diaz or Gray.

My apologies. When you wrote "these guys," I thought that you were referring to all professional athletes (and I do use that term very loosely when I describe Kevin Ferguson and Dhafir Harris).

Big John finished the fight by tapping dada on the shoulder which was enough pressure to turn him around and knock him out

Back