Movies MORBIUS Starring Jared Leto (First Reactions; In Theaters April 1, 2022)

If you have seen MORBIUS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I bet it gets butchered just like Venom. It had it’s moments sure, mostly shit though.

Venom was weird since the villain was a bit weak.

I'd like it if blade showed up.

This venom thing is so far out in left field, they could really, really have cool fan service in these films.

who is playing titular character? Oh Jared Leto. Then who is playing Felicia Hardy?

SONy> disney machine
Lol@ fake r3views shitting VENOM movie only to outBOX IT whERE IT MATTERS!
Eat it dishit BOTS

I was a huge comic book fan/collector as a kid & my favorite character was always Spider-man. I was also a big horror/monster movie fan as well so when Morbius The Living Vampire debuted in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #101 I was excited as hell. And, he quickly became one of my favorite villains.
View attachment 538697
I never thought I'd see the day that the character got his own movie because Spider-man's rogue's gallery of villains is so full of great characters to choose from. But, last year when the MORBIUS film was announced I returned to the days of my youth & totally geeked out. But, the go-ahead to shoot the film was contingent upon the VENOM film being a moderate success. Instead, it turned out to be a massive hit worldwide so the MORBIUS movie was given the green light. Today came the news via star Jared Leto's Instagram that it's been filming for a week now.
View attachment 538699
It's going to be a bit odd to have a Morbius movie without Spider-man in it but they did a decent job of doing it with the VENOM film so I'm confident that they'll do a good job with MORBIUS. And, by the time that Sony gets the Spider-man character back from Marvel, they'll have an entire universe ready for him. Which will be really cool.
Is that Jared Leto?

I was a huge comic book fan/collector as a kid & my favorite character was always Spider-man. I was also a big horror/monster movie fan as well so when Morbius The Living Vampire debuted in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #101 I was excited as hell. And, he quickly became one of my favorite villains.
View attachment 538697
I never thought I'd see the day that the character got his own movie because Spider-man's rogue's gallery of villains is so full of great characters to choose from. But, last year when the MORBIUS film was announced I returned to the days of my youth & totally geeked out. But, the go-ahead to shoot the film was contingent upon the VENOM film being a moderate success. Instead, it turned out to be a massive hit worldwide so the MORBIUS movie was given the green light. Today came the news via star Jared Leto's Instagram that it's been filming for a week now.
View attachment 538699
It's going to be a bit odd to have a Morbius movie without Spider-man in it but they did a decent job of doing it with the VENOM film so I'm confident that they'll do a good job with MORBIUS. And, by the time that Sony gets the Spider-man character back from Marvel, they'll have an entire universe ready for him. Which will be really cool.
Tsk.

This should be an r-18 movie. Venom miss the bus on that one. We need a dark, ultraviolent Marvel franchise.

Tsk.

This should be an r-18 movie. Venom miss the bus on that one. We need a dark, ultraviolent Marvel franchise.
Yeah, I totally agree with you.
You never know though it could still happen with this movie. Doubtful because VENOM made so much money by reducing from a planned R rating to a PG-13 but then, Sony could also decide to experiment with this one based on the success of the Deadpool films. We shall see.

Can we please stop saying titular character unless the title character has totally tubular teds?

Please2.gif

Update: March 27, 2019

First Glimpse at Jared Leto and Matt Smith in Set Photos from MORBIUS

Update: March 27, 2019

First Glimpse at Jared Leto and Matt Smith in Set Photos from MORBIUS

Cool. Thanks for sharing.
The more I see of it, the more I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully, they've learned from the mistakes that they made with VENOM ( which was definitely flawed but I still enjoyed it ) & MORBIUS will be a better film. Let's just hope that the Daniel Espinosa that directed SAFE HOUSE shows up rather than the one that gave us LIFE. If so, the movie should be excellent.

Update: March 28, 2019

Set Photos and Video from MORBIUS Show Jared Leto Takes Flight

I don’t know much about this character. I’ll have to brush up.

I don’t know much about this character. I’ll have to brush up.
If you want a good introduction to the character without having to go back through decades of back issues then you should get ahold of the 2013 graphic novel by written by Joe Keating & illustrated by Valentine De Landro.
41BnxgVS5VL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Update: April 5, 2019

Jared Leto Shares First Official Look at His Character in Sony's MORBIUS

Back