Moraes to face Hill at WSOF 18 in Edmonton

I see no way Hill wins this fight. He is a decisionator which doesn't bode well for anyone against Moraes in a five-round fight.

I see no way Hill wins this fight. He is a decisionator which doesn't bode well for anyone against Moraes in a five-round fight.

He'll try to grind and control MOraes. Dont think it will work.

They need to add Justin LW title fight, Okami, maybe Newell. Stack this card.

i couldn't disagree more. hill has the perfect style to beat moraes.

i expect moraes to beat him, but hill has the tools to slow him down and wear him out.

Oh and if its true this is gonna be on Feb 13th thats the same night as Bellator Storm/Melvin card, WSOF brilliantly going up against Bellator again.

its like they dont want to go on their own night, only want to go against UFC and Bellator shows.

i couldn't disagree more. hill has the perfect style to beat moraes.

i expect moraes to beat him, but hill has the tools to slow him down and wear him out.

He's def a grinder and he'll def test Moraes wrestling. If he can get Moraes down it will be interesting. If he cant then he's screwed, he cant stand with Moraes and eat those leg kicks.

Moraes is too fast twitch to be taken down or controlled by Hill. Even DT who is a much bigger grinder was getting his ass kicked before Moraes dun goofed and got veteran fucked.

nice fight. Love it.

Winner of this fight has a good chance to be the last BW champ in WSOF history :)

He'll try to grind and control MOraes. Dont think it will work.

They need to add Justin LW title fight, Okami, maybe Newell. Stack this card.

I wouldn't be surprised if he self terminated his contract citing the 6 month inactivity clause, January 5th.

Moraes/hill
Justin/Baboon
Newell/Melvin
Okami/Elvis

Thats what the card should look like.

WSoF always has like two good fights per card. Enough that I don't want to miss it but not enough to get too excited about.

I would love so much to see Moraes in the UFC. He's due.

Tim Hague in a co-main? Has WSOF really sunk to that level?

rama vs hague already happened and rama destroyed him...so i hope this doesnt happen...

maybe rama vs tony johnson jr....vs phil de fries or some other hw free agent out there

rama vs hague already happened and rama destroyed him...so i hope this doesnt happen...

maybe rama vs tony johnson jr....vs phil de fries or some other hw free agent out there

Is Johnson even in WSOF? Who else do they have at HW who has a win streak other than Hague?

Didnt even realize Rama beat Hague in some other org but who else do they have? Hague has 3 KO wins in a row.

Not like that title really matters, just delaying time till Rama leaves.

Is Johnson even in WSOF? Who else do they have at HW who has a win streak other than Hague?

Didnt even realize Rama beat Hague in some other org but who else do they have? Hague has 3 KO wins in a row.

They dont have any other hw talent but im just saying available hw talent for a decent fight, but the truth is that they dont have anything for smealinho who is a great talent imo....tony is not signed with wsof he confirmed his one fc deal is done ...

Maybe hague vs sefo??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back