Television MOON KNIGHT TV Series (Wins an Emmy)

If you have seen the entire series, how would you rate MOON KNIGHT?

• Total voters
Ok definitely intrigued.

I want full on multiple personality disorder Moon Knight. This could be the thing to bring me back into the MCU.

My ideal job would be the creative show runner of “Dark Marvel”.

Give me 6 months and I’ll interweave:

Moon Knight
Punisher
Daredevil
Blade
Ghost Rider
Brother VooDoo

and a host of the supernatural/dark characters.

Update: November 12, 2021

First Official Footage from MOON KNIGHT Starring Oscar Isaac

FEAivPWVgAISw9Z

FEAivPVVgAQn2kI

FEAivPZUUAQE74I

FEAkV1ZWUAAlIwm

FEAkXKLX0AE990-

FEAkZW_X0Ao7CEr

Looks like Johnny Galecky from Big Bang Theory

Update: November 12, 2021

First Official Footage from MOON KNIGHT Starring Oscar Isaac

FEAivPWVgAISw9Z

FEAivPVVgAQn2kI

FEAivPZUUAQE74I

FEAkV1ZWUAAlIwm

FEAkXKLX0AE990-

FEAkZW_X0Ao7CEr

Not a fan of the Marc Spectre voice/accent. It looks cool AF though. The ground n' pound reminds me of the scene from the Batman trailer when he beats the Joker mook's head into a canoe.

Ok definitely intrigued.

I want full on multiple personality disorder Moon Knight. This could be the thing to bring me back into the MCU.

My ideal job would be the creative show runner of “Dark Marvel”.

Give me 6 months and I’ll interweave:

Moon Knight
Punisher
Daredevil
Blade
Ghost Rider
Brother VooDoo

and a host of the supernatural/dark characters.

STFU and take my money.

In fact, go balls deep and do Dark Reign, with Stormin' Norman Osborn running the Dark Avengers and HAMMER, and turning the USA into a fascist police state:cool:

I'm still surprised they actually got Mohamed Diab (a big name director over here in Egypt) to direct the first 4 episodes. He's mostly involved as writer on film and television productions and only directed two films but said films left a big impact on Egyptian audiences for tackling sensitive topics relevant to Egyptian society.

The new moon knight stories are great, bendis and those after him. They really made something interesting out of this character

Visually it looks amazing, I just don’t know if I can trust Disney to not play it safe and follow the same old formula. This looks like it could be different but we will see.

Really looks awesome. I'm a big fan of Hawke as well. Looking forward to this.

Are people really psyched over what’s inevitably going to be a G rated Disney+ series that’s made to be palatable to families?

They’re already on record as saying it’s not going to be as dark and gritty as Daredevil and Punisher. So I don’t get it...

I mean. I have Disney +

But the content is clearly targeted towards young kids and their feckless parents

Imma check it out. Hope to be wrong. But I’ve yet to hear or read anything to tell me otherwise
Falcon and The Winter Soldier was surprisingly gritty. Nowhere near the levels of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, or The Punisher, but one character in the show found himself beating a surrendering man to death with a bit of blood splatter.
The fight scenes themselves were pretty well done and intense aswell.
This seems like a show that would strive in a less censored atmosphere, but it should be gritty enough.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the Marc Spectre voice/accent. It looks cool AF though. The ground n' pound reminds me of the scene from the Batman trailer when he beats the Joker mook's head into a canoe.
Apparently in that scene he's gnpounding Jack Russell AKA Werewolf by night. Moon Knight debuted in his comic book series as a villain:
latest

Moon Knight was my boi growing up. Imo dude seems like an under-appreciated character

Apparently in that scene he's gnpounding Jack Russell AKA Werewolf by night. Moon Knight debuted in his comic book series as a villain:
latest

WWBN is rumored to appear in an upcoming MCU Halloween special along with some other Marvel "horror" characters.

Back