Shoop Montana de la Rosa as Princess Leia "Help me Obi-Wan..."

Doughie99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
@MMA4Life
Following on from my comment last night that Montana de la Rosa looked a bit like Princess Leia from 1977 Movie "Star Wars" in her white dress....
a Sunday Shoop for y'all, with Obe-Wan Kenobi watching over her cageside...:

Princess-De-La-Rosa.jpg

I don't really get it but good shoop bud
Its a frame-grab from Montana de la Rosa vs Andrea Lee. I thought the little white dress Montana was wearing was quite like the white dress Carrie Fisher wore as Princess Leia in the 1977 movie "Star Wars", hence the inclusion of the famous line from that same movie, and of course that's now Princess Leia in the cage....not Montana.Leia.jpg

Its a frame-grab from Montana de la Rosa vs Andrea Lee. I thought the little white dress Montana was wearing was quite like the white dress Carrie Fisher wore as Princess Leia in the 1977 movie "Star Wars", hence the inclusion of the famous line from that same movie... View attachment 604895

The unsettling part is her facial expression.

Otherwise, good job.

Hello there.

Andrea Lee vs Montana De La Rosa

de-la-rosa.jpg

montana-de-la-rosa-punches-andrea-lee-in-their-womens-flyweight-bout-picture-id1151522061

montana-de-la-rosa-punches-andrea-lee-in-their-womens-flyweight-bout-picture-id1151522057

che avatar yet a fan of billion dollar disney franchise
lol sherdog politics

No templates to shoop?

<3>

Post this in Shoopville. Imagine if everyone made a thread each time they made a shoop...

Nr3h1Re.png

Last edited:
shoop-princess-de-la-rosa-the-ladies-man-jpg.604967

ba9056ffa9c19a619d2f5b631a2d4efb.jpg

Attachments

• shoop Princess-De-La-Rosa & The Ladies Man.jpg
    shoop Princess-De-La-Rosa & The Ladies Man.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Back