• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Monster Inoue vs Tj Doheny Sept.9th in Japan

I'd rather him fight MJ but Arum is Arum so that's that. He's moving up to FW in 2025 so i don't really care too much.

He said this is because Doheny has won several fights in Japan and is already popular in the country.

That’s retarded reasoning. Inoue will sell out the stadium in Japan no matter who he fights. This matchup is a waste of time.

I am not happy with this...he should fight Akmadaliev. He said he's not fighting for the money. He should not go back on his word.

Arum said no one knows who MJ is
and then books this match against Doheny, where no one outside of Japan and Doheny's family knows who he is
make it make sense

i just looked TJ up. he's lost to Sam Goodman and Mike Conlan. so i think this is probably just a moneymaker for Inoue at home.

honestly i dont think anyone at 122 makes much sense anymore
he’ll just be fighting guys until his body fills out closer to 126

Nick Ball at FW would be a good first fight. Would be entertaining as fuck and a title would be on the line. Ball might dodge it though.

Keep busy fight, and I like TJ, ex world champion, looked good last time out, 3 stoppages on the run. Decent support in Ireland and Australia (where I think he is based these days).

Nick Ball at FW would be a good first fight. Would be entertaining as fuck and a title would be on the line. Ball might dodge it though.

That would be a really unique look to throw at Naoya. Someone who is gonna push the pace and work hard, make it ugly until someone drops. Yeah i like the sound of that a lot.

Back