Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

I hope nobody still plays this game. It's so bad
sold that shit on craiglist for 20 bucks. Got Tired of fighting the same dam monsters over and over and the only people that joined my Sos flares were fobs from Japan.

There is so much that I wanted to keep doing with this game, but I knew it would be a huge time sink so I had to sever ties so I could get through more of my game log.

I'm really glad that this game did so well and will jump all over a follow up, I just don't have time these days to pump hundreds of hours into a single game and ignore all other games on my list. I think I logged in over 200 hours on my character and only scratched the surface of the end game content, and that was before any of the updates.

I never attempted to play Destiny 2 since the first one locked me down for like a year and couldn't do that to myself again.

I spent a whole week playing this game. Got about 23 hours in and haven't touched it since. Oh well I've spent $60 and got the same amount of hours out of a game.

Srs? The only reason I’m still playing MHW is because another game hasn’t come along. I’ll check it out.

I'm currently working through DQ XI and loving it. It's a traditional turnbased JRPG, so if you're not into that I would say pass. It's got a really great crafting/upgrade system that scratches that character optomization itch.

I'm just shy of 50 hours and I would guess about 50% through Act 2. From what I've read the standard game ends with Act 2 and Act 3 opens up to unlock the true ending, and Act 3 has as much content as Acts 1 and 2 combined so there is plenty to do. Will probably log in around 75-100 hours when I put it down so I can play God of War.

I'm currently working through DQ XI and loving it. It's a traditional turnbased JRPG, so if you're not into that I would say pass. It's got a really great crafting/upgrade system that scratches that character optomization itch.

I'm just shy of 50 hours and I would guess about 50% through Act 2. From what I've read the standard game ends with Act 2 and Act 3 opens up to unlock the true ending, and Act 3 has as much content as Acts 1 and 2 combined so there is plenty to do. Will probably log in around 75-100 hours when I put it down so I can play God of War.

Yea I have this one on my wishlist. Got so much to play right now though there's no rush.

They released a new version of Xeno’jiiva that is as hard as Behemoth

How is this game if I were to buy it nOw and co op with a mate.

It's either this or fallout 76.

Well they’ve announced a huge expansion, and some new Arch Tempered monsters. Guess I won’t be putting this down for a while.

Well they’ve announced a huge expansion, and some new Arch Tempered monsters. Guess I won’t be putting this down for a while.

Slightly out of the norm that they've announced a DLC a year in advance pretty much

Slightly out of the norm that they've announced a DLC a year in advance pretty much
Apparently it’s massive tho. If it’s the size they claim, it’ll be 20ish new monsters plus new gear and story. I’m willing to wait. I think. What have they been working on this long where we just get those cheap ass AT monsters?

will it be released on all platforms at the same time?

Back