Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Man fuck Kulve Taroth and Capcom. I’ve farmed that thing 20 times since the summer festival began and no glutton HBG.
When Taroth was first released I got mine on the very last day of the very last second after grinding pretty much the whole time for it
My friend got it on his 4th try
Rng is a bitch
It shreds monsters though so I'm happy to have gotten it

When Taroth was first released I got mine on the very last day of the very last second after grinding pretty much the whole time for it
Rng is a bitch
I got the Horn charge blade and every other weapon I wanted, even duplicates. But no Glutton yet. Mission is so boring too.

i hopped back on for the summer event, the Lunastra isn't that hard and it gives nothing special. Nobody is doing the Taroth thing anymore. I didn't get anything super rare... I still can't even get a Hero Stone. this game is a joke in that aspect.

i hopped back on for the summer event, the Lunastra isn't that hard and it gives nothing special. Nobody is doing the Taroth thing anymore. I didn't get anything super rare... I still can't even get a Hero Stone. this game is a joke in that aspect.
Sorry for your luck with Taroth, if you filter your lobby search and put it as the target you’ll get steady action. I’ve been hunting it for 3 days straight that way. Also Lunastra weapons and armor are the best in the game thus far.

Also they buffed hero and sullied stone drop rates a couple months ago. Fight an arch tempered monster for an even better chance at stone drops. I now have more augment stones than I know what to do with, except for my main weapons.

Last edited:
Rng is a bitch
I landed the Taroth Assault Blast, a rarity 8 HBG that fucking rips with spread 3. I may just roll with this since I’m not an HBG main anyway and I fucking hate doing Kulve Taroth, especially with noobs who either cart in the 2nd area, miss with the boulders or just don’t do any damage in phase 4.

Might get back into this, has much new content been released over the last couple of months?

I landed the Taroth Assault Blast, a rarity 8 HBG that fucking rips with spread 3. I may just roll with this since I’m not an HBG main anyway and I fucking hate doing Kulve Taroth, especially with noobs who either cart in the 2nd area, miss with the boulders or just don’t do any damage in phase 4.
The glutton is where it's at for spread though I think it has the highest spread ammo and it has wyvern snipe instead of heart which is amazing put two close range mods and a shield mod and you are good to go (shield mod makes it so you only have to be looking in the direction of the attack monster for attacks to be blocked, doesn't block everything though but most things)
I killed nergigante in about a minute thirty with it
This hbg is also the reason I haven't played the game in about 2 months though cause it was just making everything to easy
I feel your pain with the Taroth grind though as soon as I got the glutton I never wanted to touch it ever again lol
You should try farming with the dark devourer with part breaker

The glutton is where it's at for spread though I think it has the highest spread ammo and it has wyvern snipe instead of heart which is amazing put two close range mods and a shield mod and you are good to go (shield mod makes it so you only have to be looking in the direction of the attack monster for attacks to be blocked, doesn't block everything though but most things)
I killed nergigante in about a minute thirty with it
This hbg is also the reason I haven't played the game in about 2 months though cause it was just making everything to easy
I feel your pain with the Taroth grind though as soon as I got the glutton I never wanted to touch it ever again lol
You should try farming with the dark devourer with part breaker
Only thing the Glutton has on the Blast is clip capacity for spread 3 and the recoil/reload. I’ll farm her a few more times. I’ve already been using the Dark Devourer, thing is a ton of fun with cluster and sticky ammo

IF I can take a moment to say the challenge quests in this game suck fucking dick. That Ryu challenge is a low rank Barroth with 1 million HP and I hope people at CapCom got fired for putting it in the game.

IF I can take a moment to say the challenge quests in this game suck fucking dick. That Ryu challenge is a low rank Barroth with 1 million HP and I hope people at CapCom got fired for putting it in the game.
hahaha yea the barroth is comically huge at the beginning I was having trouble dodging cause of it

hahaha yea the barroth is comically huge at the beginning I was having trouble dodging cause of it
I believe it has double HP too, meant for co op. I killed it with the GS to get the Ryu armor a while back but wanted to try my chops with the HBG. The one they give you just doesn’t have the damage.

I hate how limited the gunner sets are. Three xeno jiva pieces and rath soul chest and Kirin legs if you want the most ammo economy. And I have to wear lavasioth pants because I have no spread jewel. No slots really so I just try to get WE and crit boost.

Maybe crafting the release charm would be a good investment, saves two pieces of gear then.

I put 3 reload mods in the Blast gun and it was pretty good. I killed Kushala a few times with it and Nerg. Kushala is such a cheap bitch sometimes. Stunning you with instacharges and then hitting you with tornado breath. He carted me twice.

I used spread 3, cluster 3, sticky 3 and normal 3. Normal 3 fucking rips, huge clip size and good fire rate and it was hitting for 50 damage per shot.

I played this game for 50 hours and started to realize that they recycled monsters (pink rathian, blue rathalos, etc.) and I got bored. Passed it along to my girl's lil bro

Ok farmed Behemoth. His armor is basically the new meta for melee builds. Inherent attack boost, crit eye and crit boost with masters touch as the 4 piece bonus, which means crits don’t reduce sharpness. It’s fucking insane and makes dealing with his BS worth it

Back