Mongols MC President Potentially Exposed As A Snitch By His Own Wife

LOL these hoes aint loyal
Lil Dave, the president of the Mongols motorcycle club, was caught cheating on his wife so she decided to revenge his ass by putting this video on Youtube which shows him supposedly admitting to being a rat

Derp derp.
And she is the hoe not being loyal...

he cheated...

he is now likely to get killed, and possibly others around him (not that I give a fuck, but it's not a equally measured response)

Plenty of women cheat and fuck all happens to them, plenty of them even turn it around so it was their man's fault ffs.

I had an ex or two that cheated. I didn't try and set up some situation where they would be murdered.

aMHVbUGqWvhoSm9B11-Q01ViyYVusCq8RK3mb0gjl4x0E2aGW8nWEEbuSl9RhDVatMGyLYmFWw5kcIpOad-t8KQ3tRdQMfnBdGWVKT9E3COVSQsWawy7IKDf_uFE_WBSv2QDmqXuFqnL3u2Q-MDqtp4A87hNO6G6NRM

he cheated...

he is now likely to get killed, and possibly others around him (not that I give a fuck, but it's not a equally measured response)

Plenty of women cheat and fuck all happens to them, plenty of them even turn it around so it was their man's fault ffs.

I had an ex or two that cheated. I didn't try and set up some situation where they would be murdered.
she probably endangered herself and him once drug money comes into play people will kill. the gang didn't even know dude was a snitch and now they will probably be enraged.

Back in HS, after school I would hit up the mall and get me some Mongolian Grill.

20160114-184848-largejpg.jpg

348s.jpg
thst stuff is delicious I like the one with mushrooms much more heartier than regular chinese food.

Gangs aren't cool, and a shit ton of dudes snitch when they are facing serious time.

Gangs aren't cool, and a shit ton of dudes snitch when they are facing serious time.
according to the prison channel youtubers like 9 out of 10 dudes snitch even some of the guys saying dudes snitch have been exposed as snitches like savage studios channel. big herc was speaking about the guys that told on him when he got a decade in jail.

Back