Money to be made on GM3?

A bet against GM3 AKA “the wiggler” is always a bad one at these odds! The man can snatch a sub from anywhere!

Only bet on GM3 if you're wanting to see your money drift off into the sunset (somebody else's pockets) and never be heard from again.

I'll give you 1000 to 1 odds but you have to bet a minimum of $500.

Shout out to the 30+ dweebs I shit on in the upcoming days to this fight. Big respect.

A bet against GM3 AKA “the wiggler” is always a bad one at these odds! The man can snatch a sub from anywhere!

not against Khamzat and that was the point. GM3 was a TERRIBLE bet and had NO value even at +1000. Dude got smoked by a straight right in 17 seconds. That’s not a fluke. That’s why I bet the under and was so confident I almost bet my entire bankroll on it. That was my most confident pick on the card but I kept it to 1 unit because I’m trying to learn to bet intelligently and not emotionally. I definitely regret that and will probably go big on the under in his next time out as well.

Lad if you are serious I will take that bet all day! Respect the cahones lad unless You are locked in with ascension

Laughing at you and the other idiot all the way to the bank.

Ha...

Ha...

Ha....

Why is one of the bums I shit on for being so stupid a human being that he thought Khamzat would lose to GM3 now stuck on my nuts?

slips or gtfo
Also I said GM3 would lose too. If you knew how to properly read or speak English, you’d have seen that.

Back