Money in the Bank Ladder Match Predictions

At WrestleMania R-Truth conquered his fear of ladders. At Money in the Bank he will conquer the briefcase.

Does Braun need the suitcase? I’d say him but...

As for the women, Charlotte who straight off challenges Carmella who runs away or shit.
Neither need it in my opinion. I'd like to see A new day member and Becky win it.

Pretty sure that it will be Natalya(ugh) on the female side. For the men maybe Miz but I think that there are better options.

Natalya and Big E. Have the friendship ruined between her and Rousey, Big E finally breaks out on his own.

My heart wants Xavier Woods and Becky Lynch, but my head says Braun Strowman and Charlotte.

Neither need it in my opinion. I'd like to see A new day member and Becky win it.

Pretty sure that it will be Natalya(ugh) on the female side. For the men maybe Miz but I think that there are better options.
To be fair I wouldn't be mad if any of the male competitors won it. I'd probably be a bit annoyed if Natalya, Naomi, or Banks won the female MitB.

My heart wants Xavier Woods and Becky Lynch, but my head says Braun Strowman and Charlotte.
How annoyed would you be if Woods won the briefcase but big e ends up being the one cashing it in?

Charlotte is inevitably going to win it at some stage just for the accolade.

I would like to see it eventually introduced that former world champions aren't eligible. Females don't have the depth but would be interesting for the men at least for me.

How annoyed would you be if Woods won the briefcase but big e ends up being the one cashing it in?

Charlotte is inevitably going to win it at some stage just for the accolade.

I would like to see it eventually introduced that former world champions aren't eligible. Females don't have the depth but would be interesting for the men at least for me.
I'd be mad at WWE's booking more than Big E cashing it in. Unless they were using it for a story line where New Day split up, they might as well have just put Big E in the match in the first place.

Yeah, I know Charlotte will win MitB at some point in her career, but I just don't want it to be right now. I'd love for them to bring back King of the Ring as a yearly PPV and have a King and Queen of the ring, then have Charlotte win that.

That's not a bad idea, maybe just as a one off situation and not as a yearly thing though.

To be fair I wouldn't be mad if any of the male competitors won it. I'd probably be a bit annoyed if Natalya, Naomi, or Banks won the female MitB.
Just Braun for me. I'd much rather see the guys I don't like do it because it could actually elevate them. Braun can pie face brock before summerslam and there would be little complaints about him being ready.

You should be prepared for the Natalya victory.
I'd be mad at WWE's booking more than Big E cashing it in. Unless they were using it for a story line where New Day split up, they might as well have just put Big E in the match in the first place.

Yeah, I know Charlotte will win MitB at some point in her career, but I just don't want it to be right now. I'd love for them to bring back King of the Ring as a yearly PPV and have a King and Queen of the ring, then have Charlotte win that.

That's not a bad idea, maybe just as a one off situation and not as a yearly thing though.
It could potentially be good but I'd worry about them fucking it up. If big e is in the match I think he's got a really good chance.

Yeah agreed. I wanted Riott to win but unfortunately she didn't qualify so clinging to small hopes on Becky winning and finally going heel maybe.

King of the ring could be good, I'm just not clamouring to see it after the last few ones were let downs.

Just Braun for me. I'd much rather see the guys I don't like do it because it could actually elevate them. Braun can pie face brock before summerslam and there would be little complaints about him being ready.

You should be prepared for the Natalya victory.

It could potentially be good but I'd worry about them fucking it up. If big e is in the match I think he's got a really good chance.

Yeah agreed. I wanted Riott to win but unfortunately she didn't qualify so clinging to small hopes on Becky winning and finally going heel maybe.

King of the ring could be good, I'm just not clamouring to see it after the last few ones were let downs.
Any of the male competitors could do great things with the briefcase imo. Joe, Miz, KO, and Roode could all be great heels with it, Rusev always has the fans behind him and giving him the briefcase could be a great push for him, New Day seem to entertain the fans with most things they do, Balor needs something interesting to do at the moment and he definitely has the in-ring talent, and Braun is the obvious choice to take over after Lesnar.

I hope not. I'd rather Lana.

I'm not entirely sure why they didn't put Riott in it but they put Lana in, I guess they're on different brands, but I don't think anybody wants or expects Lana to win.

Any of the male competitors could do great things with the briefcase imo. Joe, Miz, KO, and Roode could all be great heels with it, Rusev always has the fans behind him and giving him the briefcase could be a great push for him, New Day seem to entertain the fans with most things they do, Balor needs something interesting to do at the moment and he definitely has the in-ring talent, and Braun is the obvious choice to take over after Lesnar.

I hope not. I'd rather Lana.

I'm not entirely sure why they didn't put Riott in it but they put Lana in, I guess they're on different brands, but I don't think anybody wants or expects Lana to win.
Roode really needs a boost but his age puts me off. Would love to see Rusev run with it but think he's unlikely.

Watching Lana climb ladders will be fun. Can't say I'd like to see her win but I wouldn't be against it.

Yeah especially since Sasha has just been in that horrible feud with bayley who I expect will cost her the match and she'll have to act surprised the next week.

Prediction:

At some point during the match a perfectly healthy, fit athlete will experience sudden muscle atrophy and be unable to climb the ladder like a normal human being.

I want Natalya and Miz to win

I think Natalya and Miz will win

Back