Television MONARCH: LEGACY OF MONSTERS (Premieres Nov. 17)

Was thinking about Checking this out, my hesitation is I haven’t liked the Legendary Monster Verse films with 2014 being a rare exception and it was just okay. It sounds like they haven’t learned from their mistakes and are still giving us unlikable, annoying and boring human characters. Bottom line Minus One raised the bar, we’ll see if Hollywood gets the message.

I'm in!! I need to do some research though. I still have no idea if G Minus One or Monarch are in continuity with the current Godzilla/Kong movies.

A little, then worse and then a little bit and then back to mediocre. I’m true legendary fashion, they are royally fucking up the human parts.
So much this. Just give us the 50's flashbacks and monsters. The women writers (Amanda for this episode)fucking suck.

The most recent episode was better since they covered May's backstory on why she's on the run. Still overall shitty series.

I think last night's episode was the season finale. The last couple of episodes were better only because of the stuff revealed. If there's a second season, it has to be better after what they finally laid out.

I watched the finale last night.
It was good. A few moments in the last episode hit you right in the feelings. I will definitely tune in for season 2.

Started watching this and three episodes in… the modern time kids acting is a bit shit and I don’t care about their characters at all. Kurt Russell is doing his best but I don’t know if I’mma stick with this.

The backstory of monarch was done better in Kong: Skull Island. I dont know how they managed to make a series about godzilla boring but they did it. Im also confused as to why kong isnt mentioned at all, I wonder if it was a rights issue or something.

Started watching this and three episodes in… the modern time kids acting is a bit shit and I don’t care about their characters at all. Kurt Russell is doing his best but I don’t know if I’mma stick with this.

No likeable characters. No hot actresses. Jump to last two episodes, which were the only somewhat interesting ones since stuff was revealed there.

Back