Mods Where is My Thread ???

SickBoy38**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man 2 days ago i started a thread titled " Cro Cop still not good enough for UFC "
Lotta guys replied, it was a valid thread and very objective, not bashing at all why the hell did mods erase it ??
I dont post here to often since im busy, but ive been a user for a long time and i dont get why would u erase valid threads (this is not the 1st one the dissappeared)
I really want to know peoples thoughts about my thread,and i cant ' WHY ???????

Just taking a wild guess here, but perhaps the thread created incentive to bash a fighter.

You had 14 replies. Not really "lotta guys". You can recreate it with a different title if you'd like, but it might also get deleted since there's Crocop threads daily.

Thanks for the replies.. it really wasnt an undercover anti Mirko thread
Im not a hater.. there are plenty of stupid ass threads regarding mirko and mods get to delete one of the most objective ?

Damn ! Just damn.. maybe i started it in the wrong forum, alright, but mods should understand this website luckily is worldwide and we re not all from USA

English is not my 1st language so maybe i make some mistakes regarding idiom

Well, i guess when companies get bigger some choose to give back to the public and others choose to disregard 'em

Thanks for the replies.. it really wasnt an undercover anti Mirko thread
Im not a hater.. there are plenty of stupid ass threads regarding mirko and mods get to delete one of the most objective ?

Damn ! Just damn.. maybe i started it in the wrong forum, alright, but mods should understand this website luckily is worldwide and we re not all from USA

English is not my 1st language so maybe i make some mistakes regarding idiom

Well, i guess when companies get bigger some choose to give back to the public and others choose to disregard 'em

This website is luckily worldwide? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all MMA sites viewable from anywhere in the world?

Quit whining and read the stickies.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=744083

Back