Mods: My post count

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebub_ny

Blue Belt
Reaction score
My post count has been stuck in 662 for the past4-6 months... What is going on?

This is affecting my self-esteem and e-penis size.

Where are you posting in the forum?

Post count is disabled in certain sub-forums you know..

EDIT: What Ronwah said below me.. post-count is disabled for P&M sub-forum, and also the sports bar, fyi.

Last edited:
You have made 1 post in a forum that counts towards your post count in the whole of 2010 mate.
You post almost exclusively in P&M.

I don't ask why it shouldn't count in P&M and Sports bar while counting in OT, Mayberry and the WR...because no one knows.

I don't mean to high jack this thread, but I keep losing posts. Earlier I posted in the stand up tech sub forum, the tkd bag work thread, my post count increased to 215 after I made the post, when I logged in now my post count is down to 214. This has been going on for more than two months now.

I don't mean to high jack this thread, but I keep losing posts. Earlier I posted in the stand up tech sub forum, the tkd bag work thread, my post count increased to 215 after I made the post, when I logged in now my post count is down to 214. This has been going on for more than two months now.

If you post in a thread and that thread later gets deleted for god knows what.. that post no longer exists.. thus subtracting it from your post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back