MOds disable pic-posting on Heavies

jasonist

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Too tired of rampant trolling and scat pics.

i am disgusted, along withi thousands of other people.

I know it significantly decreases the fun in sherdog but its better than having ur wonderful day getting ruined by the ignorant fucktard.

so lets just disable pics and be done with it.

youareinthewrongforumsa3.jpg

User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> uncheck show images

Its ironic a picture was used to explain to someone that doesn't want pictures how to not see them.

Punish everyone because of the trolls. Trolls win that one.

We have already had this discussion. Mods know how to stop all of this bull shit going on. Like not allowing white belts to post pics, make topics, and post links. They are not going to do this because it takes away features from the new members which means some will leave. If some leave that is less people on the site and less people looking at the adds which is how Sherdog makes most of their money. So it comes down to money, anything that is going to cause sherdog to make less money is not going to happen. So we have to deal with it.

I cant imagine why this forum doesn't do IP bans.

I cant imagine why this forum doesn't do IP bans.
Read my post. Anything that will stop people coming to Sherdog (ip banning) is not done. Less people here = less money for Sherdog.

Read my post. Anything that will stop people coming to Sherdog (ip banning) is not done. Less people here = less money for Sherdog.

I'm pretty sure people have been IP banned more than once. IP bans don't stop people from logging on to websites.

this is a trolljob.

why? because i rarely see shit like that and im on here the entire time im at work.

quit trolling and trying to fuck up my second home you bastard.

Back