• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

If you think my art sucks, I'd be open to you speaking the truth as you seen it sir.
If that meant calling me an asshole...so be it.
That's not going to deter me, but make me work harder

Sure. But I wasn't talking about trying to deter you. I was talking about would it be justified to think you are an asshole for being a less talented artist. Personally I'd say I should just get to know you and see where your values lie and how you treat people, to be able to say whether you are an asshole or not.

Jesus, bud. Relax a little.

Or those kids in africa had an aptitude for technical learning. Being born in Africa says nothing about the gifts you are born with. You can not simply choose how intellgient you will become. Do severely mentally challenged people choose to be severely mentally challenged? Do dyslexic people choose to be dyslexic?

i am relaxed, you're the one being contrarian for contrarian's sake. Bryce Mitchell isn't severely mentally challenged and had a better chance at life to LEARN than the African kids did. yet he still believes this horse shit. you don't need to be a genius to understand why he's wrong, all you need is COMMON SENSE.

Sure. But I wasn't talking about trying to deter you. I was talking about would it be justified to think you are an asshole for being a less talented artist. Personally I'd say I should just get to know you and see where your values lie and how you treat people, to be able to say whether you are an asshole or not.

Its justified if that's your real feelings sir.
I don't tell people how or what to think about my art...or me for that matter.

50% of people that ever met me will tell you that I'm awesome and the other 50% will tell you im a cunt.

I don't choose who thinks what or why, nor does it bother me because it's all justified in one way or another.

The snake gave the world the old religion when he gave the woman the apple.
The snake then gave the world a new religion when an apple fell on Newtons head.

I honestly think he didn't just drill his nutsack in a workplace accident. The story is weird as hell. He probably tried to make a spinning sex toy and it went wrong. Oh yea he raps.

this guy just made me a fan

we need characters like this lmao. So sick of everyone trying to emulate conor. Glad to see some originality. Don't care if unintentional.

Last edited:
The sun, strong enough to travel millions of light-years to warm Florida to 105 degrees, yet lazy enough to not travel just a few thousand miles up north to heat up Antarctica...

Thanks I'll be here all night

Lol, lazy sun of a bitch.

i am relaxed, you're the one being contrarian for contrarian's sake. Bryce Mitchell isn't severely mentally challenged and had a better chance at life to LEARN than the African kids did. yet he still believes this horse shit. you don't need to be a genius to understand why he's wrong, all you need is COMMON SENSE.

I'm not being a contrarian for the sake of it. I have empathy for less gifted people. I have empathy for most people though.

I am not saying he is severely mentally handicapped. It was just to speak on the bigger picture of the choice one has in the level they can function at. You seem to suggest that you can just choose to become smart by learning. But that has simply been proven wrong time and time again. Some people study like crazy and get average or poor grades in school, so they choose to do all they can to become smarter, and others do barely anything in school and still get the highest grades.

No you don't have to be a genius, but you do need a certain amount of critical reasoning and logical oversight to understand why it doesn't make sense.

Jesus, bud. Relax a little.

Or those kids in africa had an aptitude for technical learning. Being born in Africa says nothing about the gifts you are born with. You can not simply choose how intellgient you will become. Do severely mentally challenged people choose to be severely mentally challenged? Do dyslexic people choose to be dyslexic?

Yes, yes they do. Just like people make the choice to be gay, or poor people make the choice to be poor.

If only more dyslexic people made the choice to read normally, their lives would be alot easier.

Eddie/Bryce vs Joe/Schaub in a no holds barred flat earth tag team debate. My money's on team crazy.

Joe: "The earth is round."

Brendan: "Oh, it's so round. It's the roundest."

(I hope you've seen that video or this joke probably makes no sense, lol.)

Its justified if that's your real feelings sir.
I don't tell people how or what to think about my art...or me for that matter.

50% of people that ever met me will tell you that I'm awesome and the other 50% will tell you im a cunt.

I don't choose who thinks what or why, nor does it bother me because it's all justified in one way or another.

You can justify anything, of course. But is it logical or efficient from a social dynamics aspect to do so. I don't think so.

You can justify anything, of course. But is it logical or efficient from a social dynamics aspect to do so. I don't think so.

And that's your opinion sir, which you are allowed to have.
Just like I'm allowed my opinion.

You iindeed are, sir. I hope you are having a good day and are stoked AF for 280.

I am super busy during the day right now trying to catch up on some work, but overall pretty awesome.

You?

And yeah I'm definitely pumped for Saturday morning 10àm prelim start time.

Back