• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

none of them have ever said the Bible said the earth is flat. the Big Bang Theory/evolution vs Creationism has nothing to do with believing the earth is flat.
You are not understanding. @corrupted is absolutely correct. Nobody is saying all religious people think the Earth is flat, it's that most flat earthers are "christian" to some degree. It's not a hard concept.

Bryce is a traitor to the Flat Earth Cause, he works for a round earth organization.

Ultimate-Fighting-Championship-retro-logo.jpg

You are not understanding. @corrupted is absolutely correct. Nobody is saying all religious people think the Earth is flat, it's that most flat earthers are "christian" to some degree. It's not a hard concept.

how do you even know this? i hear people talk about flat earth but i don't ever see anyone equate it with their religious beliefs.

how do you even know this? i hear people talk about flat earth but i don't ever see anyone equate it with their religious beliefs.
I've watched their documentaries and listened to their retarded podcasts. I'm a glutton for punishment. It truly is a "christian" thing with most of these people.

It's true. Flat Earth is an old theory, but most of the modern usage is driven by fundamentalism dipping into conspiracy theories. There's a big focus on trying to erase "atheistic" science, or purport how Earth is chosen for this importance because of religious egoism. In the globe-busters video that @Turf Skirmish posted a debunking of, at one point they say "It's quite easy to prove that it's the Energy of the Heavens and of the ether, the luminaterous ether.."

It's all parallel to a "comes from God for us" thing, cuz they fear that universal laws make us not important, and seems to suggest God isn't behind it. Fear of science as a tool of atheism or disproving-of-God sorta stuff.

This fool just said gravity isn't real <45>
"Gravity isn't real"

I mean can you say you're an asshole without actually speaking the words?

I think he's accomplished that in 3 words sir lol.
Technically gravity isn’t proven in science. It is just a believed to be real by scientists.

I’m not saying Bryce is right about anything he says, but technically gravity isn’t proven.

Many flat earthers do believe that space and the stars aren't real. I know way too much about this shit...
It's so far out of the realm of reality/facts I never even bothered with it, I guess that's why I don't know shit.

Technically gravity isn’t proven in science. It is just a believed to be real by scientists.

I’m not saying Bryce is right about anything he says, but technically gravity isn’t proven.
Well it's technically a bit more difficult than that. Gravity IS proven. So much as it can be. It's only the THEORY of gravity that is unproven.

I get that in the social nomenclature, the word "theory" is comparable to "guess of" or "estimate of," so people think things like the "estimate of gravity" or "estimate of evolution" mean that gravity or evolution are disprovable. But they're not. Only the theories are.

See, in scientific terms, the word "theory" is best compared to "explanation of" as it is attributed to an observable phenomenon. Gravity is provably a thing. Evolution is provably a thing. The theories for them can be wrong, but it doesn't disprove the very real phenomena. If, say, the velocity of earth's rotation was slightly off, and that actually accounts for a change in the calculations of how we got to 9.8 m/s squared, then, damn, the explanation of gravity would be wrong. But gravity is still proven to work the way that it does. Regardless of our understanding of it and how accurate we may be.

This dude literally drilled his nutsack and you guys are shocked by his understanding of basic science?
To be fair, I've nearly hit myself in the dick with a boxcutter, but I can't imagine sticking a live drill in my fucking pocket.

Bryce also believes the US goverment told police officers to stand down during the Uvalde school shooting so that they could take away his guns. Bryce really isnt a very sympathetic person.

He could still be a very nice person in real life and treat people with respect. That's what makes someone sympathic, IMO. Not their ideas about a highly publicized tragedy.

Many of them think the stars are a projection on a giant screen above the flat earth. I'm telling you, some of these videos they have are quite fun.
I can only imagine, It's sounds like some real life Looney Tunes. They feed off of each other and keep going farther and farther down, eventually nothing makes any sense anymore except to them.:confused:;)

Back