• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

Golly!!!! Gee!!!! What did ya say?????? Muhahahahagah. Ok. Sheezzzz. Amen. Word.

surface area is still the same
Maybe, the sun isn't as big as purported.
I'll do a month AV bet with either of you guys who can explain me convincingly how time zones work on the flat earth.

Hint: don't show me a stupid sun doing circles above a pizza, it's not what we see and it does not work.

Im the same, goddamn his Ariel interview a while back was embarrassing. He was claiming people in Australia still weren't allowed to leave their house at all, I mean we got locked down a lot but we were never restricted to home like that. I'd be concerned where he's getting his news
He thought it was china and misspoke

I'll do a month AV bet with either of you guys who can explain me convincingly how time zones work on the flat earth.

Hint: don't show me a stupid sun doing circles above a pizza, it's not what we see and it does not work.
I believe the theory is much the same as typically understood; the sun moves across the face of the earth.

All I want to know is when is one of these "flat earthers" is going to jump off the edge and take the other lemmings with them?

Im so tired of these idiots.
All the data has proven them wrong yet they still go on and on about shit they can't prove.

When you blow a bubble its a sphere, and it's a sphere because that is the most energy efficient shape.
Why the fuck would the earth be flat?

The ignorance of some people is astounding.

Stop the steal!!!

I believe the theory is much the same as typically understood; the sun moves across the face of the earth.
Doesn't explain why I have to get up at 3am to see the UFC main cards while those fuckers in the US are having dinner.

Last edited:
Bryce is right. The earth is flat and doesn't move.

Buh buh gravity! If I hold something in the air and let go it drops to the ground! Yeah no shit dumbass....the object you are holding is more dense than the air around it.

Scientists cannot explain gravity but the creepy losers at sherdog can explain it away and know it's real.

Reactions: HOV
Holy shit!!

Good thing fighters don’t need to be intelligent.

Bryce would think and work circles around you while you stand there with a dumb fucking look on your face and drool coming out the corner of your mouth.

Bryce is a walking stereotype.... He's actually a very clever and cerebral fighter too which just makes his bone headed takes outside of fighting jarring.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back