MMAth with great disparity

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Name an MMAth circle jerk where each matchup was mismatch in terms of results

Nate>Tony>RDA>Bendo>Nate

Each matchup was not close. Each matchup one fighter got dominated or finished quickly

Travis Fulton > Heath Herring

Heath Herring > Cheick Kongo

Kongo > Matt Mitrione

Mitrione > Derrick Lewis

Lewis > Ngannou

Travis Fulton > Frank Ngannou

If I didn't know better I would think Fedor had went over a cliff by the time he fought Hendo.

True so it makes more sense than the one I posted, which is the point of the thread.

Hallman>Hugges>Trigg>Hallman is another one that makes no sense

True so it makes more sense than the one I posted, which is the point of the thread.

Hallman>Hugges>Trigg>Hallman is another one that makes no sense
Gotcha. I was just pointing that how silly that narrative is. Fedor beat Nog multiple times. Hendo lost to big Nog, little Nog, Jake Shields and (ugh!) Misaki. The idea he could beat Fedor that was anything like his former self is so laughable, yet so common on these boards.

If I didn't know better I would think Fedor had went over a cliff by the time he fought Hendo.
“If he loses it doesn’t count” guy had a 18 pound weight advantage over a middleweight, stop making excuses for him

“If he loses it doesn’t count” guy had a 18 pound weight advantage over a middleweight, stop making excuses for him
So how about ALL of the great champs that got old and lost to multiple lesser fighters? You do realize age and injuries matter, right? Cain was totally shot as a fighter at the same time in his career.

I think the reality is people WANT that to be true. I like the way you don't bother to address what I said; Fedor destroyed far better fighters on a regular basis (including guys that finished Dan); he was undefeated for 10 years against the top HWs. That was clearly the time he downturned as he lost several times around then- just like Penn, Chuck, Anderson, and a whole lot of other people. It happens to the best of us pal.

So how about ALL of the great champs that got old and lost to multiple lesser fighters? You do realize age and injuries matter, right? Cain was totally shot as a fighter at the same time in his career.

I think the reality is people WANT that to be true. I like the way you don't bother to address what I said; Fedor destroyed far better fighters on a regular basis (including guys that finished Dan); he was undefeated for 10 years against the top HWs. That was clearly the time he downturned as he lost several times around then- just like Penn, Chuck, Anderson, and a whole lot of other people. It happens to the best of us pal.
Bro people can't stand the idea that the best HW and P4P fighter never fought in the UFC

Getting caught isn’t an old thing. A guy with a lot of power knocked fedor out.

when fedor jumped directly into werdum guard did you blame that on being old too? When he makes mistakes “ummm actually being a early 30s fighter in the worst division in mma is all the explanation you need for low fight iq”

who did fedor beat that was better than Dan Henderson? Big nog? Sure. dan henderson is a better fighter than everyone fedor beat in his undefeated streak besides big nog

Getting caught isn’t an old thing. A guy with a lot of power knocked fedor out.

when fedor jumped directly into werdum guard did you blame that on being old too? When he makes mistakes “ummm actually being a early 30s fighter in the worst division in mma is all the explanation you need for low fight iq”

who did fedor beat that was better than Dan Henderson? Big nog? Sure. dan henderson is a better fighter than everyone fedor beat in his undefeated streak besides big nog
I was actually going to respond at first. What you say here indicates that you don't know enough about the sport to debate these points. Especially about Dan being better than everyone Fedor beat- you have a long way to go to have any understanding of this sport. Keep working on it. Watch the old events in the order they happened, it helps. Fight finder won't help because you miss context, which is part of why you are woefully uninformed about the sport. Good luck.

I was actually going to respond at first. What you say here indicates that you don't know enough about the sport to debate these points. Especially about Dan being better than everyone Fedor beat- you have a long way to go to have any understanding of this sport. Keep working on it. Watch the old events in the order they happened, it helps. Fight finder won't help because you miss context, which is part of why you are woefully uninformed about the sport. Good luck.
Thanks for basically just telling me to Google it becuase you’re too lazy to defend your position

Back