Mma/ufc podcasts recommendation

fandangler101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are the good mma podcasts out there? I used to be into fighter and the kid but schaub is insufferable. Any recommendations are welcome.

My friend just started one called the Joe Rogan Experience, you should check it out.

Bisping's and Chael's podcasts are entertaining. And of course Rogan when he has MMA related guests. That's about all I listen to when it comes to MMA podcasts.

Believe me you with bisping
Below the belt is good in the sense of being so bad it's good

Food truck diaries is really good for getting to know fighters and their journey. However schwab is blogbussa.

MMA Roasted for the lols
Co-Main Event for more of an analyst take
Real Quick With Swick is good.
Not completely mma related per se, but The Vale Tude Hour with henatcho laranj is pretty fuckin funny (when he actually does em)

What are the good mma podcasts out there? I used to be into fighter and the kid but schaub is insufferable. Any recommendations are welcome.
I feel Im an expert on podcasts, I listen to at least 10 a week :D What kind style do u like? My favourites are Heavy Hands and The Co Main Event. Both are structured and funny. I also like the MMA Fighting podcasts (Between the Links is my favourite) and MMA Junkie Radio. I also listen to MMA Report and The Hammer.

Havent listened to any in a while but Bispings is very entertaining. Heavy Hands is good as well.

MMA Roasted for the lols
Co-Main Event for more of an analyst take
Real Quick With Swick is good.
Not completely mma related per se, but The Vale Tude Hour with henatcho laranj is pretty fuckin funny (when he actually does em)
If you like the Co Main Event, try Heavy Hands with Conor Ruebusch. It has the same kind of vibe.

Bisping's and Chael's podcasts are entertaining. And of course Rogan when he has MMA related guests. That's about all I listen to when it comes to MMA podcasts.
Chael can get annoying at times because he rambles a lot. He'll spend 5 minutes explaining something that could have been said in 30 seconds.

Bisping and ariel dc are the best one,pour les francophones il ya la sueur

I feel Im an expert on podcasts, I listen to at least 10 a week :D What kind style do u like? My favourites are Heavy Hands and The Co Main Event. Both are structured and funny. I also like the MMA Fighting podcasts (Between the Links is my favourite) and MMA Junkie Radio. I also listen to MMA Report and The Hammer.
I used to like Chael's. My complaints are its short and I hate his commercials. haha.

if you like fight analysis, mainly striking, then check out Heavy Hands. Been following the show for years and its super good. Very informative while being a very easy and funny listen.

thefite-site is pretty good if you want to hear zoomers hyperfixate on the mma metagame and obsess over random niche fighters.

I used to like Chael's. My complaints are its short and I hate his commercials. haha.
Yeah, commercials can be really annoying. I used to like The Anik & Florian podcast, but the commercials threw me of.

Michael Bisping has the best podcast with Believe You Me

Back