MMA training gloves worth getting

Oreomeister

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I've been using some combat sorts MMA gloves for ages now. Some old lace up ones. I'm in the market for a new pair with velcro. Not something insanely expensive but I want something good quality. I like the feel of the ones I had so I tried what I thought were equivalent ones of the same brand but with velcro. Boy was I wrong. The "leather" feels like flastic and the padding seems more like house insulation than whatever the old gloves used.

I was going to get TITLE Classic MMA Ultra Training Gloves | TITLE Classic MMA Gloves | MMA Gloves by Brand | MMA Fight Gloves / Grappling Gloves | Boxing Gloves & Boxing Glove Accessories from Title Boxing because they looked like they fit the bill.

But I'd like some advice myself. I thought the other ones "fit the bill" too but they ended up feeling like pure unusable crap.

I do use the title "gel" 16oz sparring gloves and I really like them. Anyone have experience with the equivalent MMA training gloves? TITLE Gel MMA Ultimate Training Gloves | TITLE GEL Equipment | TITLE Brands from Title Boxing

Any experience would be appreciated.

I've invested in some Title equipment and while they're more expensive line is good quality, their cheaper stuff is definitely their cheaper stuff.

Those items were about $30+ shipping. I'd recommend saving $15-25 more and invest in definitive quality instead of risking $30 over some less pricey equipment.

Hell, I don't know how long it'd take you to save up another $30, but you can get some top-of-the-line MMA gloves for $35 shipped: Hayabusa Fightwear MMA Gloves Black - FW - www.FighterWarehouse.com

You don't have to get the best of the best, all I am saying is I've tried to save money on cheaper gear thinking I'll buy better once I wear those down, but really, it's better to start of with mid-grade quality instead of risk wasting your money in an attempt to save money.

Back