MMA | THIS BEAUTIFUL SPORT [New HL by FlyWin]

Dude, really good job. Seriously, fucking bravo. Gave me goosebumps lol.

God if Ben landed that kick on Edgar it would be epic lol

Nice video, my favorite moments were Nick with Stitch and the entrances, amazing work.

Great video!

Although I think it would be hilarious if u at the end, with all the fighters hugging throw in Jones dumping Machida after subbing him =D

Really fucking great, man.

Sets a great mood. Congrats on an amazing video. Not sure though if all the work and effort, and attention to detail you put into the flow and editing will be appreciated to the level it deserves here on Sherdog.

Fantastic. When the vocals kicked in, I almost welled up with tears.

Thanks for posting it.

Nice job man, although "beautiful" isn't the first word that comes to my head when I think of MMA lol.

Having Aldo in the crowd at the end there was key, that was a great moment. I liked the black and white clips with the coloured shorts too, very cool.

Nice job man, although "beautiful" isn't the first word that comes to my head when I think of MMA lol.

Having Aldo in the crowd at the end there was key, that was a great moment. I liked the black and white clips with the coloured shorts too, very cool.

Very true however it had a better ring to it then this Brutal Sport haha. And yeah I dig the sin city effect.

Back