MMA shorts size?

MMA Fun

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok so i wanna get a new pair of shorts mayb sprawl or hck but i dnt knw wat size to order, im 30-32 on jeans so what would i be wiht shorts?? any help..

order a size down from your jeans. I'm pretty sure thats right. and it should be fine if ur ordering the new sprawls, because they give or take a few inches with their new system. HCK, u can be a little off in size, because they have little elastic parts on the sides which will stretch with added weight.

Sprawl - www.sprawl.tv
HCK - www.howardliu.com

~Foz

no probs. good luck with it. let us know what you end up getting.

~FOz

So if im a 30-32 on jeans should i get 32 shorts?? Im not that tall im of medium built and i wouldnt want them to be too long.. ttt for any help.

I ordered a couple of pairs of Sprawl shorts, and I am a size 30 waist. When I got them they wouldnt go over my thighs. I ended up having to wear 34's and they are still tight on my legs. It took them forever to get them to me.I am going back to no-gi.

If you have any muscle mass on you thighs and hams go larger.As I said Im a 30 waist, 5'10 and fighting wt of 185.

eljabo said:
I ordered a couple of pairs of Sprawl shorts, and I am a size 30 waist. When I got them they wouldnt go over my thighs. I ended up having to wear 34's and they are still tight on my legs. It took them forever to get them to me.I am going back to no-gi.

Tight on your legs? I have tree trunk legs, and they are fine on me. Hmmmm i've never heard of them being too tight on the legs :s

post pics. :) so i can help you.

~Foz

MMA Fun said:
Ok so i wanna get a new pair of shorts mayb sprawl or hck but i dnt knw wat size to order, im 30-32 on jeans so what would i be wiht shorts?? any help..

If you have serious questions about the SPRAWL get intouch with Steve. Here is the review I posted on the new 06 Shorts , there is sizing info there as well as Steve's info.

Back