Media MMA Pros Pick - Rose Namajunas vs. Jessica Andrade 2, UFC 251

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
<Oku02>Nice to see the outpouring of support for Rose from fellow competitors... and the acknowledgement of Andrade. Nice commentary.

Depends on how Rose is going to approach the TDs this time.

She was lighting Andrade up in the first round of the first fight. That was honestly the best that Rose had ever looked IMO. Then she gets brutally KO'd a few minutes later.

<{1-7}>Hey, Just wanna say, Dan Hardy's look is excellent. Whatever wardrobe & grooming assistant... guy looks Killer good!!!!<{1-12}>

Now for the substance.

UFC 237: Inside the Octagon - Namajunas vs Andrade
•May 6, 2019

UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship
9.53M subscribers
In this episode we preview the UFC 237 main event between strawweight champion ‘Thug’ Rose Namajunas and the number one contender, Jessica Andrade.

<puh-lease75>Listen to Dan's recommended tactics for Rose.

<EdgyBrah>Following on Hardy... Andrade is a "buzzsaw;" "Rose needs to tease & test...."WTF?

Pony up the $2 mil,,,, as Dan Hardy's brain. I don't give two feracks what Joanna did against Andrade. More copycat / baseball bat MMA.

<CageCoffee>Joanna did this and that seemed to work... I don' know exactly why in fact I don't know the slightest why and that's why we watch other fighters because we can only fight through a copycat of the action thinking that will work maybe soooooooooooooooooooooo.

I don't need to watch Joanna to see how to fight Andrade. I know how to fight Andrade.

P.S. and despite the Rose outpouring, Jessica did a bang up job against Rose. She was PREPARED. And so was Rose.... but not up to standards. Great MMA gal... was not fully prepared.

<JackieThumbsUp>Nice spot by Dan @ end about BJJ details. Gotta have more than that, though.

She was lighting Andrade up in the first round of the first fight. That was honestly the best that Rose had ever looked IMO. Then she gets brutally KO'd a few minutes later.
MMA, it's always about how to approach the takedown. With Andrade, it's always about the takedown. With Khabib, it's always about the takedown. With Ben Askren, it's always about the takedown........................................[omg1]WAIT.

Rose's success this time depends on philosophy. Not floodlight analogies.<Durant35>

<BlackPinkStab>Giving someone $100k base salary pay to take on someone like Andrade is a crime.

MMA, it's always about how to approach the takedown. With Andrade, it's always about the takedown. With Khabib, it's always about the takedown. With Ben Askren, it's always about the takedown........................................[omg1]WAIT.

The fuck is this stupidity?

Andrade ain't Khabib or Askren.

It's pretty obvious that I meant having a better strategy than going for the same no hope kimura over and over again, which got Rose KO'd.

Andrade needs to have a clinch based gameplan and not depend on her chin so much

It's pretty obvious that I meant having a better strategy than going for the same no hope kimura over and over again, which got Rose KO'd.
Yes, I'm going to ask you the same question. Stop penning your next MMA internet article reporting nothing, saying nothing... and ponder. <GrassoBless>Or don't.

It's pretty obvious, yes. Except to MMA coaches.{<BJPeen} Except to anyone before the fact on these sites. {<BJPeen}

Rose, if anyone, actually is a student of my philosophy. Want to know what that is?<NotListening>

Back