Media MMA Pros Pick - Rafael dos Anjos vs. Islam Makhachev

Lol.

Nobody in the UFC LW can submit Islam

CDFGOAT+%281%29.gif

Keep living in the past lol, that loss helped transform him to his present dominance and future LW Champion Alhumdulillah

View attachment 812561
View attachment 812563

He got rocked by Ramos too lol

that chin and sturiking defense wont hold up as he climbs the ranks. Nothing like Khabibs granite chin or gureat striking defense. and his SAPM stat is meaningless right now as Arman is the only good sturiker hes fought

that chin and sturiking defense wont hold up as he climbs the ranks. Nothing like Khabibs granite chin or gureat striking defense. and his SAPM stat is meaningless right now as Arman is the only good sturiker hes fought

He's doing something wright when his haters use examples of fights he one (Ramos and Tsarukyan) to try to point out criticisms lmao

Armen is less of a striker...he is really a grappler, and Islam outgrappled him. People tend to downgrade Islam just because he is from Dagestan and Khabib's boy lol.

Everybody is sleeping on Hafael, I’m going against the grain and picking Dos Anjos via pullout, RDA cannot lose if he doesn’t ever make it to the cage... otherwise he will get thoroughly dismantled and dominated, a flashback to his journeyman days
<mma4>

The fans lose, especially @Ackmed

Armen is less of a striker...he is really a grappler, and Islam outgrappled him. People tend to downgrade Islam just because he is from Dagestan and Khabib's boy lol.

Most guys Islam beat were basically gurapplers. Arman had more notable standup than them

Ppl are overrating Islam because of the Khabib connection he's not on Khabibs talent level.

I'm high on the Dagestanis FWIW. I think Ankalaev will be champ at some point. There's that flyweight from Khabibs team not Askarov. Iamagulov has just as much potential as Islam if not more

Most guys Islam beat were basically gurapplers. Arman had more notable standup than them

Ppl are overrating Islam because of the Khabib connection he's not on Khabibs talent level.

I'm high on the Dagestanis FWIW. I think Ankalaev will be champ at some point. There's that flyweight from Khabibs team not Askarov. Iamagulov has just as much potential as Islam if not more

"Islam hasn't fought high level strikers"

When Islam beats strikers - "he has yet to face a D1 Wrestler, he's only beat guys who can't grapple"

"Islam hasn't fought high level strikers"

When Islam beats strikers - "he has yet to face a D1 Wrestler, he's only beat guys who can't grapple"

After Khabib beat Healy and RDA I was sold on him

nice try but i was saying Khabib would son Conor back in 2015

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-vs-nurmagomedov-catchweight.3035365/#post-110578609

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...as-anything-for-conor.3125225/#post-111597119

Makhachev if he dominates a Dustin/Gaethje/Conor/Hooker level sturiker maybe Riddell or Fiziev if they reach that level ill be convinced. But so far his chin and defense is much more questionable than Khabibs was

Im not a delusional retard like that D1 Wrestler dude.

Sambo >>>> D1 wrestling

Back