MMA personalities you dislike

ipowerslapmywife

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Everything about Megan Olivi seems fake, I get the feeling she’d rather be somewhere else while interviewing the fighters and doesn’t know shit about mma unlike Sanko.

The other 2 I don’t care for are Anik and Florian, both seem like douches and are woke cucks imo

The personality type that likes to focus on all the negatives, so like 90% of the fans.

Rogan. I don’t respect any grown man who is 5”3 and makes statements like there is only 50 men in the world who could beat me in a fight

I used to like Chael. I find him very annoying now. Just nonstop nonsense.
When Chael correctly announced the rumors about Ian Garry pulling out with pneumonia, I was shocked that it turned out to be true

All of the youtrubers that talk to these idiot fighters. These men are not great orators. Chael is getting a little nuts now too, more so than usual but he must have different coke so I'll let him slide.

Alan Jouban seems really nice, but is just so boring to listen to. If he was even average looking, he wouldn't have a job

Sonnen, Schaub, Masvidal.
And Joe Rogan keeps getting worse, went from likeable goof to really annoyingly dumb.

There's practically not a commentator I don't have problems with. Anik is the most professional, but he's stale and has many "isms"..... or so it appears. Cruz let's his attitude shine too much, DC is such a UFC shill, Bisping screams at non-landing shots and appeals to zoomer spastic behavior, Rogan is peak hyperbole, and Felder despite being a fighter acts like everything that lands has such an impact like he can't handle fathoming it. Him and Bisping both really. "UGH!!!!!! The jaaaaaaaahhhhhhbbbbb! OOOOOOOFFFFFFF a leeegg kick. He's just so0oo0oooo gooooo0oo00o0dddd!!!!!! He's TOO good! UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH! I can't even begin to describe how peeeerrrrrrrrrffffeeecctttt that simple punch is". And they all play into sensationalism.

And why the hell is this "Nina Drama" like some god figure out of nowhere?

the "first question" guy

And why the hell is this "Nina Drama" like a god figure out of nowhere?
Probably because she gets good content,and is pumping it out at a constant basis.

Her attractiveness is disarming,and so you get a different side of the fighters she is talking to,and she actually has a personality and a non grating voice unlike Helen Yee which is just an boring broad with big fake tits

Last edited:
Brett Okamoto’s an arrogant self centered dolt

John Morgan seems ok but his goofy style of asking the first questions is annoying

Back