• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA Math 101: Final Exam

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm sure it's happened, but it's hard to remember a fight with more MMA Math to reference. Einstein's theory continues to hold up to new discoveries. Will MMA Math hold up in the ESPN+ era? What say you friends?

Is this the death of MMA Math? Or its finest hour?

i

Jose Aldo

Feb, 2013 - vs Edgar - W: UD

July, 2016 - vs Edgar - W: UD

June, 2017 - vs Holloway - L: TKO, round 3

Dec, 2017 - vs Holloway - L: TKO, round 3

Jeremy Stephens

Dec, 2015 - vs Holloway - L: UD

Nov, 2016 - vs Edgar - L: UD

Cub Swanson

Nov, 2014 - vs Edgar - L: Sub, round 5

Apr, 2015 - vs Holloway - L: Sub, round 3

Apr, 2018 - vs Edgar - L: UD

Brian Ortega

Mar, 2018 - vs Edgar - W: KO, round 1

Dec, 2018 - vs Holloway - L: TKO, round 4

Conclusion: The Answer is Blessed

<BC1>

I expect some stupid shit like this to come from someone from Fresno.

I thought Frankie would be the big favorite going in here (since he was a 155# champion and max couldn't cut it there). Thanks to this math I now know that Max is the favorite. Thanks TS. I will go place a bet now with this secret newfound knowledge.

I expect some stupid shit like this to come from someone from Fresno.

I thought Frankie would be the big favorite going in here (since he was a 155# champion and max couldn't cut it there). Thanks to this math I now know that Max is the favorite. Thanks TS. I will go place a bet now with this secret newfound knowledge.

Who kicked sand into your vaginas today? Jesus

Just having fun with comparing past opponents. I guess the approach wasn't serious enough for u hardcores.

And lol at being from some bum ass town like Bakersfield that takes pride in shitting on Fresno. Norcal is garbage

If Frankie wins we will be blessed with an interesting MMAthematical equation:

Frankie>Max>Aldo>Frankie

Max is massive favorite on the betting lines.

Edgar is paying +300 right now.

MMAth is correct... Max will win...

Ferguson vs Cerrone had a bit of MMAth...

RDA beat Pettis, UD... also TKO finish vs Cerrone...

Pettis TKO finish vs Cerrone...

So according to MMAth... RDA > Pettis > Cerrone

and Ferguson beat RDA, UD... finished Pettis...

So it was very clear Ferguson would win against Cowboy but so many people were picking Cowboy? What was up with that...

I'm sure it's happened, but it's hard to remember a fight with more MMA Math to reference. Einstein's theory continues to hold up to new discoveries. Will MMA Math hold up in the ESPN+ era? What say you friends?

Is this the death of MMA Math? Or its finest hour?

i

Jose Aldo

Feb, 2013 - vs Edgar - W: UD

July, 2016 - vs Edgar - W: UD

June, 2017 - vs Holloway - L: TKO, round 3

Dec, 2017 - vs Holloway - L: TKO, round 3

Jeremy Stephens

Dec, 2015 - vs Holloway - L: UD

Nov, 2016 - vs Edgar - L: UD

Cub Swanson

Nov, 2014 - vs Edgar - L: Sub, round 5

Apr, 2015 - vs Holloway - L: Sub, round 3

Apr, 2018 - vs Edgar - L: UD

Brian Ortega

Mar, 2018 - vs Edgar - W: KO, round 1

Dec, 2018 - vs Holloway - L: TKO, round 4

Conclusion: The Answer is Blessed

<BC1>

Really going out on the limb picking the 4-1 favorite.

Max is massive favorite on the betting lines.

Edgar is paying +300 right now.

Lot of Frankie fans should be getting rich this weekend

Should be seeing some massive slips at +300

Lack of balls or lack of funds? What will be the biggest obstacle for the Frank Edgar Fan Club?

l4h9cwjpetacy1fk0hub.jpg

Exam? Better grab my frank mir vitamins aka adderall

After the Gregor McConor loss Max tightened up his defense and sped up his striking game. He usually throws a large volume of strikes compared to his opponents. His next opponents tried to use the same striking approach that McGregor and Bermudez had used to best him early in his career. Every single one of his opponent threw a decent percentage of their strikes to the body and legs, less than 80% of their strikes were aimed at the head of Max. Dustin was the first to finally throw atleast 80% of strikes to the head. It was not just the target location that mattered, but the actual volume as well. Dustin threw just a few strikes less than Max, something everyone else had struggled to do (Except for Conor and Bermudez.)

Frankie could go in there and use the same strategy as he did on Yair. If he focuses on the head and can match max punch for punch he can easily win.Add in a few take downs and its a simple decision win for Frankie.

Back