MMA Leg Break Last Night (Warning: Graphic)

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MMA fighter suffers horrific Anderson Silva-esque injury on leg kick gone terribly wrong

h/t MMAJunkie

giphy.gif

How did he remain so calm?

Dude is super relaxed and just like "Wtf, bro"?

Other guy takes off his mask and reveals he's the chris
i3eLl.gif

That guy is either in shock or a total badass

Just another day in the office for him.

That guy is either in shock or a total badass

He's already on tons of adrenaline in a cage fight. Plus the break probably gave him additional boost. That plus shock.

People gotten shit torn off during war and had to haul ass to safety, so this is peanuts.

Pussy, I would have kept on fighting.

<NotListening><NotListening><NotListening> dudes like, it's just a leg

He's already on tons of adrenaline in a cage fight. Plus the break probably gave him additional boost. That plus shock.

People gotten shit torn off during war and had to haul ass to safety, so this is peanuts.

so don't people have a lot of adrenaline when they are being tortured by someone? and doesn't the torture just give them more adrenaline? like if i just minced up your eyeball with a fork, wouldn't that give you unfathomable levels of adrenaline and therefore be completely painless?

this must be why they say torture doesn't really work, yeah definitely must be

so don't people have a lot of adrenaline when they are being tortured by someone? and doesn't the torture just give them more adrenaline? like if i just minced up your eyeball with a fork, wouldn't that give you unfathomable levels of adrenaline and therefore be completely painless?

this must be why they say torture doesn't really work, yeah definitely must be

<Huh2>

Back