MMA is too soft of a sport for Toquinho

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats the Truth! MMA cant handle such a devastating submission artist! i am still a huge fan and a supporter of that dude, i fuckin love his submissions!!!

Deal with it, he is just too brutal, too hard for sports-fighting.

closer to animal than human, there is something broken inside his brain.

he probably won't fight any big promotions again for a long time. Deal with it

Guy belongs in some Afghan pit fighting league or something.

I won't miss him when he's gone from MMA.

closer to animal than human, there is something broken inside his brain.

he probably won't fight any big promotions again for a long time. Deal with it

dude, do you know his life story? apparently you dont, so stfu. that dudehad nothing, no family, no money, nothing to eat and obviously no school education. he is natural born killer!!! thats what he is supposed to do: break peoples limps. thas what i am saying; MMA is too gayjesus for Palhares.

I don't blame anyone for being a Palhares fan. There is plenty to like about the way he fights.

But it is a very stupid and immature attitude to blame everyone but Toquinho for his current mess. The UFC was unfair; Shields punched him; he only torqued it an extra second or so; MMA is too soft. The guy has ruined his career unnecessarily.

dude, do you know his life story? apparently you dont, so stfu. that dudehad nothing, no family, no money, nothing to eat and obviously no school education. he is natural born killer!!! thats what he is supposed to do: break peoples limps. thas what i am saying; MMA is too gayjesus for Palhares.

And now his one way out is gone

He'd probably get some more slack if he was actually one of the best.

Lombard-hitting-Palhares.jpg

Guy belongs in some Afghan pit fighting league or something.

I won't miss him when he's gone from MMA.

you're obviously an idiot. i'd miss him to death, his grappling is soooo amazing to watch. I LOVE IT!

WAAAARRRRR Rousimar!!!!!!!!

Paelhares is great to watch when he just takes his brain to the cage with him.
Dunno about mma beign too soft though.. Lombard, Marguardt and Belcher cold have done way worse damage if there were no refs. Gotta make it fair for everyone.

No one cares about his life story. Nothing bad that happened in the past justifies him illegally hurting training partners and opponents in sanctioned matches. He is likely going to end up with nothing again when he could have had a nice career.

I don't blame anyone for being a Palhares fan. There is plenty to like about the way he fights.

But it is a very stupid and immature attitude to blame everyone but Toquinho for his current mess. The UFC was unfair; Shields punched him; he only torqued it an extra second or so; MMA is too soft. The guy has ruined his career unnecessarily.

yeah, and as of now, only his career (and no one elses)

I still blame Mike Pierce for Palhares fallout, lol.

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

yeah, and as of now, only his career (and no one elses)

I still blame Mike Pierce for Palhares fallout, lol.

Are you arguing that he is being too heavily punished since he has not yet permanently injured anyone? Because I would argue that the best time to punish a guy for holding leglocks is before he permanently injures anyone.

thats what he is supposed to do: break peoples limps. thas what i am saying; MMA is too gayjesus for Palhares.

Okay cool, he should check job listings for human limb breaker. As soon as there's an opening, I'm sure he'll be hired.

Are you arguing that he is being too heavily punished since he has not yet permanently injured anyone? Because I would argue that the best time to punish a guy for holding leglocks is before he permanently injures anyone.

I dunno man. As a Palhares fan, it's tough for me to wrap my head around the fact that his entire career is toast over a total of like 5 seconds of stupidity. 3 seconds for Mike Pierce, 2 seconds for shields, and I'm being generous on the Shields tap because that is being blown way out of proportion. Had he never had previous issues that tap would be a non-factor.

I dunno man. As a Palhares fan, it's tough for me to wrap my head around the fact that his entire career is toast over a total of like 5 seconds of stupidity. 3 seconds for Mike Pierce, 2 seconds for shields, and I'm being generous on the Shields tap because that is being blown way out of proportion. Had he never had previous issues that tap would be a non-factor.

hes more in trouble for raking the eyes/ eye gouging than he is for the tap. WSOF president confirmed hes in trouble for both. thats 5+minutes of his fingers in shield's face.

Bustamante said he was hurting guys in his gym, after standing up for him

Bustamante at first said it was nerves and excitement. But it never stopped, not in the gym, not the fights. Busta had to take his comments back and even sent Palhares to therapy.

I don't think he's nearly as dumb or confused as he acts. He hams it up. He knows what he's doing and he's making a point every time.

And I think he would happily take this reputation instead of being beat out of the UFC.

Back