MMA Hour w Roy Nelson, Daniel Cormier, Pat Barry,Pyle,Ludwig, Prebek 1PM DISCUSSION

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/12/...lson-daniel-cormier-pat-barry-mike-pyle-duane

The MMA Hour is back in your life one final time this year. Yes, this is our last show of 2012, and we're going out swinging. Here's a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1:00 p.m. ET -- UFC welterweight Mike Pyle look back at his win over James Head on Saturday night.

1:20 p.m. -- Heavyweight Roy Nelson will talk about his big knockout of Matt Mitrione at Saturday's TUF 16 Finale.

1:40 p.m. -- Duane Ludwig will discuss how he became the new head coach of Team Alpha Male.

2:00 p.m. -- Strikeforce heavyweight Daniel Cormier will preview his Jan. 12 fight against Dion Staring.

2:20 p.m. -- Heavyweight Pat Barry will look back on his emotional win over Shane del Rosario on Saturday night.

2:40 p.m. -- Hilarious fighter impersonator Pouya Rebek will join us in studio to imitate some more fighters.

3 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question below or give us a call. The best question will win a box of 2013 UFC Bloodlines, which is currently out in stores now. For more info on this product, or other UFC trading cards from Topps, go to topps.com. We may also give out another prize. Also, our own New York Ric will give his "Ric's Picks" for next weekend's fights.

Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.

Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT.

Thanks for the thread, should be a good show.

Any bets on if Ariel tries to set up a fight between Cormier and Roy? lol

The guy who does the impersonations is pretty funny. Haven't seen any new ones, so looking forward to hearing what he has in store.

maybe he can fight Kampmann or Pierce.

Fuck Ariel is a good journalist but he doesn't get SHIT about sports, he doesn't understand anything, he knows about entertainment.

What he just said to Roy was so dumb.

I really think that mouthpiece coming out messed up Mitrione.

I think he was moving well and then the piece came out and he thought Roy is gonna rush in now and all of a sudden he started really banging with him thinking he could catch him coming in. But he got knocked out trying that.

Ariel is talking about bathing in baby shit. :(

Ariel is always good at twisting things around.

I really think that mouthpiece coming out messed up Mitrione.

I think he was moving well and then the piece came out and he thought Roy is gonna rush in now and all of a sudden he started really banging with him thinking he could catch him coming in. But he got knocked out trying that.

I meant the "do you think he would take you to the ground" question, that was borderline retarded.

Like I said I really enjoy watching the show and his interviews but he really can't give opinions on technical aspects of the sport, he just suuuuuuuucks at analysing and understanding it.

Just watch the MMA Beat their knew show, its really blatant there and I like how Ariel now watches Boxing and says he was always a fan :D.

Back