MMA Gym In UAE/Dubai looking to Hire MMA Instructor

TheCobra

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Will be opening a gym soon near Dubai and looking for an MMA instructor/fighter willing to work full time with a salary , Responsibilities will be teaching the MMA class ( fundamentals , Beginner , Pro/sparring ) in striking for MMA , Cage takedowns , ground and pound and wrestling , Responsibilities will also include teaching private classes and training the team for any upcoming bouts in the area. We already have a Muay Thai and bjj class with coaches so we just need one for MMA for the time being.

Will be opening a gym soon near Dubai and looking for an MMA instructor/fighter willing to work full time with a salary , Responsibilities will be teaching the MMA class ( fundamentals , Beginner , Pro/sparring ) in striking for MMA , Cage takedowns , ground and pound and wrestling , Responsibilities will also include teaching private classes and training the team for any upcoming bouts in the area. We already have a Muay Thai and bjj class with coaches so we just need one for MMA for the time being.

Try to hire this one:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Olga-Rubin-237133

You’d have better luck in the Mayberry.

You came to the right place, I have my degree in UFC, with a minor in Rizin. What's the compensation...

Let me leave you with some of my credentials:

I had a hamster named Rambo who escaped his cage and starved himself to death hiding in one of my dresser drawers.

I can eat an entire medium pizza with as many as 4 toppings.

I drive a silver Hyundai Elantra.

One time I got drunk and tried to separate frozen hamburger patties with a large knife and ended up needing stitches.

I can do a few pretty sweet card tricks.

I once sprinted into a clothesline at full speed and knocked myself unconscious.

I expect to hear from you soon.

Yeah, definitely the first place I'd look would be Sherdog, haha

Let me leave you with some of my credentials:

I had a hamster named Rambo who escaped his cage and starved himself to death hiding in one of my dresser drawers.

I can eat an entire medium pizza with as many as 4 toppings.

I drive a silver Hyundai Elantra.

One time I got drunk and tried to separate frozen hamburger patties with a large knife and ended up needing stitches.

I can do a few pretty sweet card tricks.

I once sprinted into a clothesline at full speed and knocked myself unconscious.

I expect to hear from you soon.
Thats today"s typical ufc caliber level

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back