MMA Guru released + *Wheelchair Watch

BangBang

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Fans of the MMA Guru will be delighted he is no longer being held captive in that dark room: He’s managed to get himself to South Africa no less.

Don’t ask me about his wheelchair. I have no idea.

after the initial shock of seeing something other than his big head in that beanie in thst dark room I read the first comment.

“Props to the camera for editing out his wheelchair “

LMFAO…. The legend cintinues

What an absolute loser parasite.
"You have a big following in South Africa."
"Still haven't been recognized.."

He should thank his lucky stars people didn't recognize him, or else they'd put him in a
after the initial shock of seeing something other than his big head in that beanie in thst dark room I read the first comment.

“Props to the camera for editing out his wheelchair “

LMFAO…. The legend cintinues
oh yeah, whoops

is this the dude who had a complete soyboy meltdown when Merab beat Yan? Pretty satisfying to watch if you haven't already.
I’ve no idea but quite possibly! I’m just impressed he essaped his captors and looking healthy.

Awww why such negativity.. He’s pretty self deprecating. I don’t automatically want to vomit when I see him and at least he’s done some martial arts. I’m sitting on the fence for now. He seems like a decent bloke! I’m giving him a chance and you should too!
He's a piece of shit

Awww why such negativity.. He’s pretty self deprecating. I don’t automatically want to vomit when I see him and at least he’s done some martial arts. I’m sitting on the fence for now. He seems like a decent bloke! I’m giving him a chance and you should too!
that's the kind of energy you attract when you're a deeply negative toxic cunt

this youtuber is not in the UFC, nor is this about anything UFC ...

why even post this here?

Full retard?

Mods... do you guys actually grasp what forums are used for?
The moderation here is a crap shoot. Sometimes threads about former UFC champions get moved to Worldwide, then there's tons of stuff like this.

Back