MMA gloves vs boxing

Linus

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know the smaller glove strike creates more dammage but lets say you covering up with both arms tightly. Witch glove strike would be more likely to produce a ko if the shot hit you flush on the arms?

Mma gloves have a higher chance of producing a TKO because it does more superfical damage ie:broken eye socket, nose, cheek bone or cut.

Boxing glove has more chance to rattle you brain and result in unconciusness, KO

PPL say well there are more kos per 100 fight in mma but fail to realize that in boxing it is easier to block punches, harder to get punches trough holes not to mention no kicks, knees, or elbow and that a KO in mma = a standing 8 count in boxing and boxing has no striker vs grappler.

Ok? not sure exactly what point your trying to drive home here

Alot of ppl on the bords seem to think that a punch delivered with mma gloves is stronger and that boxing gloves are soft. I just want to clarify the issue.

Witch glove strike would be more likely to produce a ko if the shot hit you flush on the arms?

I'm no grammer Nazi, but "witch" =/="which".
Moving on.
I'm not sure either glove would produce a KO if the shot landed flush on the ARM.
Finally, if boxers used MMA gloves, you would see a much higher percentage of KO's in boxing than you currently do.

Back