MMA gifs that make you go WTF??

There's a video I saw years ago just after it happened in a regional show where a dude gets clean KOed a few feet from the cage and when he falls his head hits the cage and bends backwards at almost a 90 degree angle with his face grinding down the fence the rest of the way to the ground.

One of the most brutal things I've ever seen in MMA and looked like he was fucking dead but I've never been able to find it again.
Maybe not a regional show. Tank Abbot did KO a guy like that in UFC. I thought the guy was dead..

LiveSeveralIncatern-size_restricted.gif
This world is really unexplainable sometimes. People are brainwashed and deluded, without knowing it.

People actually took time out of their day, spent money, to go watch this. Then most said and believed she was an elite level boxer.

Maybe not a regional show. Tank Abbot did KO a guy like that in UFC. I thought the guy was dead..
No I've seen that one many times. All I can really remember is a red mat in the cage.

This world is really unexplainable sometimes. People are brainwashed and deluded, without knowing it.

People actually took time out of their day, spent money, to go watch this. Then most said and believed she was an elite level boxer.

A victim of awful coaching and a giant ego.

Back