MMA Gear Bag Video Review - Datsusara PGB-03 vs. Hayabusa Mesh Gear Bag

mmanuts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
YouTube - MMA Gear Bag Review - Datsusara vs. Hayabusa

We review two of the leaders in MMA Gear Bags and pit them head to head.
Background, design, functionality and storage space is detailed in this comprehensive review.

If you are in the market for an MMA Gear Bag, Hayabusa and Datsusara should be on the short list of manufacturers you are looking at.

Visit MMA Nuts for more reviews.

Subscribe to our podcast:
On iTunes: MMA Nuts (Quicktime Large) - Download free podcast episodes by MMA Nuts on iTunes.
Zune Social Marketplace: MMA Nuts (Quicktime Large) | Zune.net - Podcasts

Last edited:
Nobody interested in checking out this review?

Last edited:
If you did a RingToCage vs. Fairtex vs Gorilla Fightgear MMA sparring gloves, then I'd be all over that.

Nice review! I actually just bought the Hayabusa Mesh Bag and love it! I have everything in it and still have plenty of room for more stuff.

Awesome review ! the Datsusara is by far the greatest gym bag I cant wait to get one.

Can't wait to review some of the hemp gear myself. Big ups for a good comparison video!

lol thanks!

i wish we could make them cheaper guys but as it is we are pretty poor over here but the fans keep us going :)

I wish that as well, although I do understand, I'm a broke student lol. From what I have seen and heard, your product should be held with high regard. I saw the pics of the shorts and like what I'm seeing. I'm kind of on the fence about the pockets, not against them, but would like to hear people's feedback on how it affects if at all and holds up during training.

I wish that as well, although I do understand, I'm a broke student lol. From what I have seen and heard, your product should be held with high regard. I saw the pics of the shorts and like what I'm seeing. I'm kind of on the fence about the pockets, not against them, but would like to hear people's feedback on how it affects if at all and holds up during training.

we are probably dropping them. we may try them as prototypes for awhile but i think it's safer to scrap the plan for now since everything else on the shorts is a sure thing and ready to roll. i think they are going to be very nice. we are making the first batch in the US so we will make next to nothing on them but i just want to get them out there.

i'm excited and i can't wait to hear what people think.

The Datsusara products really are top notch. Can't wait to see what else comes out of the mind of Chris. :)

The Datsusara products really are top notch. Can't wait to see what else comes out of the mind of Chris. :)

gis, shorts and smaller BP coming soon, the FB page is very active on the subject.

gis, shorts and smaller BP coming soon, the FB page is very active on the subject.

I own a Blackhawk! bag and it's been just fine holding all my gear. I've always wanted a Datsusara bag, and now that I've split up my schedule, a smaller Datsu bag would be perfect for a few of my stuff.

I own a Blackhawk! bag and it's been just fine holding all my gear. I've always wanted a Datsusara bag, and now that I've split up my schedule, a smaller Datsu bag would be perfect for a few of my stuff.

we haven't linked this page on the main site yet but check out

dsmma.com/LBP.html

for the new light battle pack pre-orders, shipping by the 15th of Jan. :)

we haven't linked this page on the main site yet but check out

dsmma.com/LBP.html

for the new light battle pack pre-orders, shipping by the 15th of Jan. :)

Thanks for the preview link Chris!

As a proud owner of one of your PGB-02's, i've been looking to pick up one of your BP's for my lighter training days. If you could, in a nutshell what are the major differences between the two BP's? Just quickly glancing at the descriptions one is obviously bigger than the other. Correct me if im wrong but the LBP is also lacking a waist strap that the BP-02 has. I'd love to hear your feedback, thanks!

Oh yeah, any chance you could get a pic of someone modeling the LBP like you already have for the BP-02? It would really help get a better idea of the scale. Even better if you could have a side-by-side comparison pic.

Oh yeah, any chance you could get a pic of someone modeling the LBP like you already have for the BP-02? It would really help get a better idea of the scale. Even better if you could have a side-by-side comparison pic.

cosign this. i am wondering about overall size as well. i have the duffel bag and it rules. i get compliments quite often on how nice a gear bag it is.

Back