MMA Fighters that could cross over to other sports

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Jon Jones would be really good at basketball.

GSP could be successful as a wrestler. Jose Aldo could probably be a world class soccer player.

Who else?

I think Jon Jones would be really good at basketball.

source.gif

Big country would be a excellent darts player...
<{outtahere}>

To be fair he lost control of the ball and didn’t get a running start. I’m fairly positive JJ can dunk a basketball with ease. I’m 6’5 and can dunk with basically no natural athleticism.

Reyes was pretty legit in football.
Bosse played both hockey and MMA.

To be fair he lost control of the ball and didn’t get a running start. I’m fairly positive JJ can dunk a basketball with ease. I’m 6’5 and can dunk with basically no natural athleticism.

He should be able to, he has a gigantic wingspan and is around 6'4". If he can't dunk with a running start he must have a truly horrific vertical.

Takanori Gomi and Stipe Miocic would be great baseball players

None

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

None

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
lol!!

we talking pro sports?
sadly none, that's why they're in the UFC.

we talking recreational league?
I'm sure many if most if they wanted.

I’m fairly positive JJ can dunk a basketball with ease.

uh, have you LOOKED at his legs hahah... no dunking absolutely not.

Johny Hendricks competitive eating

tony ferguson tennis, specifically ladies tennis

Yoel in his prime could play football maybe. Brock could play in anybody’s sport.

gunnar nelson table tennis and tetherball

To be fair his hand didn't even clear the rim
To be fair he watched the ball hit his head

He should be able to, he has a gigantic wingspan and is around 6'4". If he can't dunk with a running start he must have a truly horrific vertical.

It’s just a silly blooper video and a meaningless debate to begin with. Jones is capable of dunking though, trust me.

Back