MMA fight while wearing normal clothes... thoughts?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
This is just a thought that came into my head. a little bit crazy but it could be cool.

Basically what if the UFC made it mandatory for clothes to be worn in the octagon. It would be cool to see everyone wear clothes related to their culture. For example most of the american fighters would probably wear oversized basketball jerseys, Cain could wear a matador outfit, Nayt Diaz could wear his black t shirt etc.

Is it a bit wacky? Yeah but it would draw in a lot of attention to the sport. What do you think? It might favour grapplers, thats the only downside I see in it.

You just lost like 90% of the viewers by not showing off the fighters tight torso's bro

You're officially the worst thread starter. And that's saying A LOT

99silva

is that you?

You just lost like 90% of the viewers by not showing off the fighters tight torso's bro

Most of the viewers are male though and I dont think most are homosexual so it shouldnt matter? Maybe Im wrong.

You're officially the worst thread starter. And that's saying A LOT

Call me crazy but I enjoyed the one thread about how the UFC changed their table cloth for the post fight presser.

Doesn't have anything to do with them showing off their man bods it would be a big problem of people grabbing each other's shirts for chokes and manipulation. If you wanna watch that crap to watch Gi BJJ.

Ill
This is just a thought that came into my head. a little bit crazy but it could be cool.

Basically what if the UFC made it mandatory for clothes to be worn in the octagon. It would be cool to see everyone wear clothes related to their culture. For example most of the american fighters would probably wear oversized basketball jerseys, Cain could wear a matador outfit, Nayt Diaz could wear his black t shirt etc.

Is it a bit wacky? Yeah but it would draw in a lot of attention to the sport. What do you think? It might favour grapplers, thats the only downside I see in it.

While this whole thing is stupid, must admit that when I read "Cain could wear a matador outfit," I had a good laugh.

Just by reading this comment it made me feel dumber.. Stupidity is contagious.. Please stop posting..

Conors suits would restrict his movement too much. Seriously how does he even fit into those. Looks uncomfortable as fuck

Whole lot more gayness out there than you'd think.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back