MMA Clothing.

ZiggyM

Rest In Peace
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone else find it hard to find good mma clothing? There is stuff on the PrideFC website but the shit takes forever to ship. Anyone know of a good MMA site that sells clothes?

I want to sport my favorite sport, but there isnt much great stuff out there to buy, or im looking in the wrong places.

www.ultimatefightgear.com He is a local San Jose guy who sales clothing like UFC, TapOut, FullContactFighter, ChinCheck, UltimateFightGear and some others. He has shirts, sweatshirts, beenies, hats, and a good selection of stuff for the girfriend. Fast and reliable.
SUPPORT THE SPORT!

Come on over to the Gear and Equipment forum. We talk about this alot and have a good listing of some of the companies that are great and members of Sherdog (they will hook you up). We got guys who can get you pretty much anything you want., and we can tell you who to stay away from.

genkisudo69 said:
http://www.justbecomplex.com/

HERE the best shorts in the world by inspirit (shooto fighters) . this are the best shorts that you can buy

If they're so great, then why do UFC Fighters all wear Sprawl, NoGi, Tapout? Do they not import to the USA? Because I know Sprawl doesn't export to Japan.

Madmick said:
If they're so great, then why do UFC Fighters all wear Sprawl, NoGi, Tapout? Do they not import to the USA? Because I know Sprawl doesn't export to Japan.

Probably because they aren't sending free ones out to fighters in the US. They ship their stuff here, and if you look on their US site they show Evan Tanner rocking them. I think there's a natural tendancy for fighters to wear what's from their home. American fighters want to wear the shorts from an American company. I was going to order a set of Inspirits but their XL is a 35-36 and I'm a bit big for those.

genkisudo69 said:
http://www.justbecomplex.com/

HERE the best shorts in the world by inspirit (shooto fighters) . this are the best shorts that you can buy

Nobody has reviewed them, and the only person I know who has them is Shooto Panama, and he hasnt graced us with a proper review, so where are you getting your "they are the best shorts you can buy" information and oppinion from?

MunchE said:
Probably because they aren't sending free ones out to fighters in the US. They ship their stuff here, and if you look on their US site they show Evan Tanner rocking them. I think there's a natural tendancy for fighters to wear what's from their home. American fighters want to wear the shorts from an American company. I was going to order a set of Inspirits but their XL is a 35-36 and I'm a bit big for those.

As alot of you know, I've dealt with them (Inspirit and JBD) before the big Inspirit boom, and I can post pics of my shooto, and mach shirts to shut anyone who doesnt believe me up :) but simply, the fact is evan wore the shorts in one fight, and his next fight he wore sprawls, so I don't get it, I understand some of Team Extreme (pulver as well) has worn the Inspirit marketted clothing in his Pride fights, but other than that there isnt much of it going around outside of Japan.

Oh well

~Foz

Check us out, we have a large selection.

Thanks a lot MASKI.

BFW TEAM

That Sirius stuff looks interesting. Is anyone rocking their gi's and care to comment on em?

Back