MMA Analysis Show on Spike

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by fonzob1, Feb 23, 2016.

1. fonzob1

fonzob1 Silver Belt

Something that I think is missing from Spike programming is an MMA analysis show (like FS1 has "UFC Tonight") that would analyze Bellator fights, interview Bellator fighters, and market the fighters more to the fan base as a result. Would you watch an MMA analysis show for Bellator on Spike?

2. caged_mma

caged_mma Purple Belt

With Bellator Kickboxing and Premier Boxing Champions on their programming, it would actually benefit Spike TV to produce that type of programming.

Comcast may have hobbled Spike TV and their ratings by pulling that pricing tier stunt, but what would you expect from a company who incentivizes employees with regular floggings and luncheons of baby's blood and goat souls?

3. NHB7

NHB7 Steel Belt

I wouldn't watch, but I don't watch the other MMA analysis shows either.

4. fonzob1

fonzob1 Silver Belt

Spike would get some inexpensive programing, Bellator would get more exposure for its younger fighters, and it would provide jobs to former fighters interested in doing analysis (e.g., Randy Couture).

I really enjoy watching UFC Tonight and enjoyed Inside MMA when I had HD Net.