MMA Analysis Show on Spike

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Something that I think is missing from Spike programming is an MMA analysis show (like FS1 has "UFC Tonight") that would analyze Bellator fights, interview Bellator fighters, and market the fighters more to the fan base as a result. Would you watch an MMA analysis show for Bellator on Spike?

With Bellator Kickboxing and Premier Boxing Champions on their programming, it would actually benefit Spike TV to produce that type of programming.

Comcast may have hobbled Spike TV and their ratings by pulling that pricing tier stunt, but what would you expect from a company who incentivizes employees with regular floggings and luncheons of baby's blood and goat souls?

Something that I think is missing from Spike programming is an MMA analysis show (like FS1 has "UFC Tonight") that would analyze Bellator fights, interview Bellator fighters, and market the fighters more to the fan base as a result. Would you watch an MMA analysis show for Bellator on Spike?

I wouldn't watch, but I don't watch the other MMA analysis shows either.

With Bellator Kickboxing and Premier Boxing Champions on their programming, it would actually benefit Spike TV to produce that type of programming.

Spike would get some inexpensive programing, Bellator would get more exposure for its younger fighters, and it would provide jobs to former fighters interested in doing analysis (e.g., Randy Couture).

I wouldn't watch, but I don't watch the other MMA analysis shows either.

I really enjoy watching UFC Tonight and enjoyed Inside MMA when I had HD Net.

Back