• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media MMA’s Issac Newton believes Joe Rogan is “scared” to debate him on Flat Earth Theory

I lost brain cells listening to the clip

Why are dumb people so confident?

1*VX_yFVny-8iHO22IwUgpDw.png

Sherdog adored Mitchell for claiming the economy is "voted on" by..5 dudes in DC? I can't remember the absurd claim. But Sherdog lauded him as an intellectual and boasted about his economics degree from whatever backwater college he "graduated" from. Granted, this is someone who's back up plan is a lowly cattle rancher with zero ag experience. He spazzed about masks. Now he's a flat Earther. Full circle. Or full flat, whatever is applicable.
Masks are pointless though, everyone knows that. It only stops the spreading of the stuff you cough/sneeze out. The dumbest examples of masks are at restaurants. Must wear them coming in but take them off for hours while eating lol. I just like the masks because you get to walk around looking like a ninja.

Just ask them about gravity, if they say gravity doesn't exist follow up asking why if you throw a ball in the air straight up why it comes down.

But if you throw that ball straight up, and it comes back down in the same spot; How do you reconcile that with the Earth spinning at 1000 mph?

Masks are pointless though, everyone knows that. It only stops the spreading of the stuff you cough/sneeze out. I just like them because you get to walk around looking like a ninja.
Not entirely effective =/= pointless. Ask medical staff to not wear masks because they're pointless. Next time you're in surgery DEMAND the staff take off their masks so as to not compromise their health by recycling that ICKY air.

Last edited:
There are many true conspiracies that the elite have covered up because they expose truths that would wake up humanity to reality like the jfk assassination, 9/11 being an inside job and the most important one of all, the grand illuminatti conspiracy.

But the flat Earth theory is disinfo imo to help distract from the validity of the ones I just mentioned.
Hallow Earth is more likely than the flat earth theory. Especially with the Antartica Treaty and how heavily guarded it is by different military powers. There's definitely something over there they are all protecting/securing and keeping people away from.

You just can’t with these flat earthers. You can’t reason someone out of a position they didn’t reason themselves into.
There's a documentary out there, maybe on Netflix, that is pretty hilarious, what you said sums it up really well.

In it, multiple flat earthers present all these theories and how they're going to test them, giving the appearance that they're following the scientific method. Problem is, every single one they test fails, does the exact opposite what they expect. But, instead of adjusting their theory or just admitting they're wrong, they have excuses, or BS about 'we did something wrong so the results weren't what we expected.'

Total refusal of reason.

Edit - it is on Netflix, Behind the Curve. Enjoy.

Sherdog adored Mitchell for claiming the economy is "voted on" by..5 dudes in DC? I can't remember the absurd claim. But Sherdog lauded him as an intellectual and boasted about his economics degree from whatever backwater college he "graduated" from. Granted, this is someone who's back up plan is a lowly cattle rancher with zero ag experience. He spazzed about masks. Now he's a flat Earther. Full circle. Or full flat, whatever is applicable.
75% sure he's a Q member too, lmfao.

<Oku02>

All comes down to "good vs evil"

{<jordan}

Last edited:
If you go up in a plane 35000 feet can u see China if you have the most powerful binoculars? No so tell this guy to shut the fudge up

I don't subscribe to flat earth theory or a lot of other conspiracy theories however there are some interesting and some just straight fucked up conspiracy facts. The chemtrail conspiracy was the last one I paid attention to until stuff like this started coming out. Now it's just called geo-engineering.
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parlia...rary/pubs/BriefingBook43p/climatechangeaction
"
"solar radiation management aims to either reduce the amount of incoming solar radiation, or increase the amount reflected. Some proposed methods are:
  • whitening clouds with tiny salt water droplets to make them more reflective
  • engineering whiter crops or covering deserts with reflective material
  • injecting sulphur dioxide into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight, and
  • propelling mirrors into space to reflect incoming radiation."

Not entirely effective =/= pointless. Ask medical staff wear masks because they're pointless. Next time you're in surgery DEMAND the staff take off their masks so as to not compromise their health by recycling that ICKY air.
They don't wear them for those reasons lol. It specifically says it doesn't prevent airborne diseases on it. They are surgical masks, it's so you don't get your fluids all over the person they are operating on LMFAO. Also it's to keep the backsplash and blood and fluids squirting into their mouths/nose lol. People also wear them so they can sneeze and cough without needing a napkin or handkerchief to cough into.

Also it's already proven that the masks doesn't prevent COVID. Did you miss the court proceedings with CDC? I suggest you go back and watch the court files on it. Masks don't work, they already came to that conclusion during court hearings. It helps a bit with what I said earlier with fluids that you cough out and that's the real reason why people should be using it.

Mitchell blasted Rogan over declining the debate, calling him ‘scared’. He also tried his best to defend Flat Earth Theory and stated that he had proof that he was correct.

“No man, I think he’s a little bit scared brother. That’s the thing, people think I have the burden proof. Go outside and look, do you see the Earth spinning a thousand miles an hour?… No you don’t… Here’s the thing, I have what I believe proof:
The sun is small and closer than what they’re saying it is and it’s the exact same size as the moon. The sun and the moon. they’re the exact same size in the sky.”

View attachment 955888

Did The fighting Indigo child give enough proof, logic, facts to make a case?

View attachment 955887

Bryce Mitchell is a perfect example of a dude that I think is probably hugely wrong in many things that he says, but that I still am a big fan of and think is intelligent even though I find his beliefs to be incorrect haha Does this make me a softie or does this make me open minded? lol

Back