Mm = Pure Class TJ= Pure Trash

Mebetter

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mighty Mouse was humble after a split decision loss where he took zero damage and was hardly touched other than a couple of takedowns that had no follow up ground and pound.

TJ = pure trash and complained about robbery after he got beaten to a bloody pulp in 30 seconds.

If anyone deserves a rematch it's Mighty Mouse for losing his title he had for 11 fights to a split decision. A split decision loss was far closer to a robbery than the beat down TJ received. MM is class and TJ needs to sit down and be humble for a change

Probably embarrassed, got smashed by a smaller man.

Not excusing it, but I get it

MM probably already knew he was headed for the Far East.

Why would he give a shit.

Hell it could have been a work to make his transfer more palatable for all we know.

While I do think it was an early stoppage, at least TJ was semi out of it.
DJ got straight robbed.

Agreed. I hate to say if but it was fun seeing him upset and making excuses while trying to fake congratulate Cejudo. He congratulated Cejudo and took it back all in the same breath. LOL

I still think MM won that fight. Glad he didn't bitch and moan about it though.

Neither Cejudo or tj are likeable....I give tj a little slack though, I’ll imagine it’s fucking hard to cope with what happened after his focus for the last 7 or so months has been getting the 125 belt

MM probably already knew he was headed for Japan.

Why would he give a shit.

Hell it could have been a work to make his transfer more palpable for all we know.
One is Singapore based. It's rare for them to do an event in Japan.

MM is a legend and yea I agree that fight could of went either way but he handled the loss like a champion should and that's why he will forever be one of the GOATs

MM sucks and was never good.

usa_today_10392777.0.jpg

Class is overrated.

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til its gone?...

Mighty Mouse is now a Sherdog favourite!

Disagreed 100%. The fight was stopped early and him being pissed off is completely reasonable.

This is why MM got so much love and respect. Sherdog appreciated his personality and humility.

MM shows greatness both as a fighter and a person. TJ is just generally inferior to him.

Back