MM on Dodson: "He's just a mental midget that's trying to boost himself up"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
B

Bulletproof Acc

A good long interview with Demetrious Johnson

[YT]dY4wLnahWno[/YT]

He says this at the beginning of the vid.

MM's heel turn seems a little forced, to me. No-matter what he says, I think he would love to get some more recognition, and he knows what to do to get it.

I'm actually kind of excited about this rematch because Dodson is genuinely dangerous in the first 3 rounds, namely the first 2. He's overmuscled so I'm guessing his gas tank isn't much better than it was before, but I hope it's better.

It's like the n word. Only they can call each other midgets.

Dodson just called Mighty Mouse an athletic caucasian, so we'll see where this goes.

your call
hqdefault.jpg

MM's heel turn seems a little forced, to me. No-matter what he says, I think he would love to get some more recognition, and he knows what to do to get it.

True, but the mental midget line is golden when a flyweight makes it. I cannot wait for him to say Dodson has small man syndrome or that he looks like a child when he fights.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
True, but the mental midget line is golden when a flyweight makes it. I cannot wait for him to say Dodson has small man syndrome or that he looks like a child when he fights.

This guy's head would explode:

image.php

He's also an actual midget...

Is he trying to become the pint-sized version of Jon Jones?

Used to dislike Dodson but you'll like anyone going up against MM.

I don't understand why people hate on this guy. Fights like a champ, acts like a champ, he's generally a good guy.

I can't deal with you people. Too many losers hating on him for no reason. Time could be spent doing something for your own selves but you would rather spend energy hating on someone who made something of nothing.

Also what's with these 'sage northcutt' threads? Fucking *********s I'm pretty close to leaving these forums

Back