Mizzou professor with #blm who called for "muscle" officially fired

BLM visits Mizzou, says supporting Constitution is white supremacy

The ills of capitalism were a common thread throughout different points in the guided discussion, with Garza noting at one point that, “What we know about our world is that we depend on each other to survive, and that’s not what our economic system teaches us.”

Capitalism was not the only thing with which Garza and Tometi took issue. Garza also said, “In the Constitution, we are only ? of a person...The people vowing to protect the Constitution are vowing to protect white supremacy and genocide.”

Later, Garza and a man in the audience had a tense exchange. The man asked why many activists don’t see mobilizing the black vote as being important. Garza answered rhetorically by asking why black people were encouraged to vote.

Garza spoke about how black people turned out in record numbers for Barack Obama, and agreed that it was because he was black. She then asked the crowd if they knew what demographic normally turned out in elections. When the majority said that it was old men, she asked who they tended to vote for. The crowd responded with “Conservative” or “Republican.”

The man stated that a person’s vote is the most powerful weapon they have. Garza replied, “I find it curious that we don’t mobilize liberal whites in the same way.”

Oh no. What will Mizzou do without this incredibly important assistant professor of communications? I'm sure she was brilliant and not at all useless.

Oh no. What will Mizzou do without this incredibly important assistant professor of communications? I'm sure she was brilliant and not at all useless.
She got paid by the university to attend Twilight conferences.

That isn't a joke.

gollum-laugh-o.gif

That is the typical face of the traitor in 21st century America, my friends. A middle-aged, high-strung white woman social justice warrior. Physically non-threatening with the mindset of a ruthless tyrant and corrupt leftist politicians willing to help them destroy our society.

I think I'm going to have to take a shower to clean myself off after liking one of Rex's posts.

Hard to disagree.

All she had to do was avoid getting swept up in a children's protest and she'd probably be sitting pretty with tenure by now. Its hard to feel any sympathy for her, really. Showing no sense of self preservation for her career has led to professional consequences, who would have thought?

Happy development for the students, getting rid of somebody so totally lacking in basic sense. I'm pretty sure she and I have the same alma mater though, so I'm probably overdue to fuck up in a significant way.

She got paid by the university to attend Twilight conferences.

That isn't a joke.

That video is just bottom feeder crap. The woman's actions against the journalist is all i needed to see. I don't need to shit on her Communications degree or anything else.

I was just amazed he found time to work as a professor between doing his stand up shows.

Great news. TY TS for making my day. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The American left is the least tolerant.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLM makes a lot more sense when it is viewed as an arm of Oligarchy who want more and more power. They are used as a lever to push politics of the bigger players. It's why they are so well organized, coordinated, have funding, media support, and use the same talking points and slogans as the cultural Marxist idiologies being pumped in the school system.

A proxy group of a larger movement fueled by people in power.

BLM makes a lot more sense when it is viewed as an arm of Oligarchy who want more and more power. They are used as a lever to push politics of the bigger players. It's why they are so well organized, coordinated, have funding, media support, and use the same talking points and slogans as the cultural Marxist idiologies being pumped in the school system.

A proxy group of a larger movement fueled by people in power.
You're hilarious.

I am also correct
No, you're not.

It is, however, amazing how you characterize every single activity that benefits anyone that isn't wealthy as fitting into your insane narrative about oligarchies, rothchilds, etc. Logical consistency? Who needs that?
Oh, someone is arguing that sentencing bias is a problem in the US? They must be part of a marxist scheme to further control by the oligarchs!

My favorite is when there are clear philosophies or activities that benefit the types of groups you worry about, you dismiss them and when activities that benefit poor people at the expense of the groups you worry you twist that around.

You have the reasoning ability of a potato.

Back