mixing suppliment help??

rush1989

White Belt
Reaction score
hey ive been training mma for about 2 months and started taking Hydroxycut fat burner and Hypergrowth Xtreme creatine suppliment on monday. After 2 nights of training my guts are all twisted up and im never hungry. Ive been drinking lots of water and eating when i feel hungry. Is it bad to mix these 2 suppliments?

You are taking a stimulant based fat burner with a creatine formula that claims "hypergrowth." Unless you are utilizing creatine to limit loss of lean body mass while dieting, it is foolish.

If you are looking to gain strength or muscle mass, having your guts all twisted up so that you're never hungry is the least likely way to accomplish your goals. A Hot Pocket is more anabolic than your Xtreme Creatine.

If you're trying to lose weight (muscle and fat), you're doing a good job by taking a stimulant and not eating.

Be careful when you do that. Make sure there is no complication between the two types of supplements. You don't want to be Terrel Owens and mix your supplements and then someone think that you are trying to kill yourself, when you are really just having a complication.

if you are taking the reg it is worse than the hardcore- sounds weird but the old style delivery system sucks

the hardcore is also not the healthiest

if you are trying hardcore maybe switch to Lipo 6X (also not great for you but what diet pills are

thanks for all the advice, im just taking the creatine for muscle recovery and think im gonna start leaning myself off it since classes are getting easier on my body.

Back